Complaint Review: Maria Duvall

• Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: Shylas — Utica Michigan United States of America
Maria Duvall
53316 deer run dr. Utica, Michigan United States of America

Maria Duvall Aka the destiny research center. This scam has been around for years. It was huge in 2003-2004. This time she is peddling a "Re Ring" 1 for 7 bucks 2 for 20 but you get a 3rd free but they want bank i Maria Duval at it again!!! This time the jokes on her!!! She actually sent a ring and I gave her a bad credit card #. Maria you've been scamed!! Utica , Michigan

*Author of original report: Mature

*Author of original report: So were using kindergarten tatics...

*General Comment: How old are you?

As previously stated Maria Duval Has been a scam artist for years... In the states for the last 6-7 years it's been Quite. Well I received a letter to purchase a "Re" ring That's supposed to bring emense luck such as lottery, jobs, marriage... Ect. Well I sent in for one with a bum credit card # (I thought I lost my card so I got a New card#) to see what happened. They claim that they let you use The ring for 30 days to see how amazing it is before taking your money... Well to my surprise from what & from what I've read I actually got my ring!!! As for Maria... She did not get her money! I scammed the scam Artist!!! So for everyone out there this woman screwed I got a Little back. Also she now has been sending be letters Of dread and that because I have not paid her I will now be stricken with misfortune she even sent me a picture of a car wreck!!! What a Bi*ch!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duvall/Utica-Michigan-48315/Maria-Duvall-Aka-the-destiny-research-center-This-scam-has-been-around-for-years-It-was-744146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duvall

Mature

AUTHOR: Shylas - (United States of America)

For someone who questions age... Lol wow.

So were using kindergarten tatics...

AUTHOR: Shylas - (United States of America)

Get over yourselves! My God! This woman ripped off my
Grandmother for hundreds of dollars if you read
My 2004 post. So read more about it before you judge.
Makes me wonder how old you are when your making comments like
" turn off seasame street". How about you apply for your AARP card while
Your online here bashing people with a legit beef.

#3 General Comment

How old are you?

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

That's real grown up of you.  Time to turn off Sesame Street and go to bed.  This MAY backfire on you.