Complaint Review: Maria Eugenia Armando

*Consumer Comment: Maria Eugenia Armando did the same to me

*Consumer Comment: Forget Babies

*Consumer Comment: And hardly a ripoff

*Consumer Comment: Ummm

Maria Eugenia Armando, when I met her she was a manager at Barbacco in San Francisco. This woman is from Argentina, from the City of Cordoba, we were lovers and had sex in several occasions. We both started having unprotected sex after a while, we went through an STD test before having unprotected sex and everything seemed to be ok. We were lovers for two years, after that I found out that I had 2 STDs and I was wondering where they came from. A few weeks after I saw in the street a guy that I knew that dated her before I did. The guy told me that she did the same thing to him, he even told me the 2 STDs she gave him and they were the same than she gave me. If you are among so many people that had sex with this s** make sure that you get tested soon. If somehow you find herpes 2 or genital warts then you know who you need to talk to. So disappointed about the best butt in town, I wish I had known that enjoying that butt was going to have such a price!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Eugenia-Armando/San-Francisco-California-94115/Maria-Eugenia-Armando-Argentinian-s-gave-me-2-STDs-San-Francisco-California-780691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Eugenia Armando

Maria Eugenia Armando did the same to me

AUTHOR: K.S. - ()

I am not surprised to see this information.  I met her while I was in New York (she lived there a few years ago) and I got genital warts.  I guess I can tell where they came from!

Forget Babies

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Ever heard of AIDS?? STDs can lie dormant for time so I guess you paid the price for having unprotected sex. Prey tell - how do you know she gave you these diseases?  Stupid report.

And hardly a ripoff

AUTHOR: Vimot - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like a small price to pay. I mean it was the "best butt in town"....

Ummm

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Assuming this report is real at all,  didn't you say you both passed STD tests before you had unprotected sex?  And why in hell would you have unprotected sex anyway?  In addition to STD's, ever hear of babies?

Not a very believable story anyway.