Complaint Review: Maria Lopez (?)

• Submitted: Sat, May 08, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By: A.C. — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
Maria Lopez (?)

Maria Lopez (?) maria.lopez73@live.com Internet Scam Artist, or just crazy? Internet

maria.lopez73@live.com  has sent me multiple emails regarding a craigslist ad I had posted looking to purchase a bedroom set.

The emails are threatening and vulgar and for no reason. My ad was posted weeks ago, and I deleted it when I found what I was looking for.

For some reason this person at maria.lopez73@live.com has saved the link to my old ad and keeps emailing me with threats, and calling my ad a s**t, and saying they hope I burn in hell.Tthey say they flagged my ad and reported me. they said to quit reposting it. However I only posted it ONCE, weeks ago and deleted myslef weeks ago.

For What? I posted looking for furniture and deleted my own ad when I found it. I cannot figure out for my life why this is so upsetting to maria.lopez73@live.com

So, I have blocked their email and if they email me from a alternative address, I will have my brother inlaw (who does computer troubleshooting for a living) come over and report them to their ISP and law enforcment if the threats continue.

I have googled maria.lopez73@live.com and see they have posted their own ads in NYC and Detroit, one trying to sell a truck and the other looking for a man. LOL. Good luck there crazy person!

All this over an ad looking to buy furniture for my kids. Geez. maria.lopez73@live.com needs to adjust their medication or seek help.

I think this is a scam email trying to get me to respond so they have my info. I have not replied directly or clicked on their link.

If you are getting emails from maria.lopez73@live.com I do not recommend reply, just report them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Lopez-/internet/Maria-Lopez-marialopez73livecom-Internet-Scam-Artist-or-just-crazy-Internet-601311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Lopez (?)