qualified

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lincroft New Jersey
Maria Rivera-Ortiz, Divorce Attorney
418 Main St, Worcester, Select State/Province USA

Maria Rivera-Ortiz, Divorce Attorney Maria Rivera Ortiz, Divorce Attorney418 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608. 508-503-7360 Maria Rivera-Ortiz, is s w***e, a liar and a cheat Worcester Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your use of CAPITALIZATION makes me think

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply to LYZFLO about Maria M rivera-Ortiz

*Consumer Comment: Liar, Liar you did not sue this attorney!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Certain this constitutes defamation of character

STAY AWAY FROM MARIA RIVERA-ORTIZ

Two years ago I hired Maria to handle my divorce.  I was still living with my husband in our house.

I paid Maria $6,000 to handle my divorce and other minor matters.  Maria came to my house several times where she met my jacka** husband.

One day I came from work early and I caught Maria having sex in my own bed with my husband.   I had to take Maria to court to get my money back.  Maria is a treacherous b***h.  Right in my own house!!!

I have come across other people that have been cheated by Maria.  I recently learned that she was fired from the Law Office where I met her because she was also caught with her pants down by the wife of one of the main attorneys at the law firm where she worked Bruce Hopper. [continued below]....

.......They fired her and locked the doors so she could never come back.

I also learned recently that Maria was an Assistant District Attorney, and that she too was fired from there for screwing other women’s husbands’ right in the conference room.  Maria is w***e.

That is the kind of lawyer you don't need in your life.  Maria is not respected by any Judge they all know she is a cheat and a w***e.  And, now she has become not just a s**t but a real fat and disgusting c**t!

STAY AWAY FROM MARIA!

You would be crazy to hire that b***h.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Rivera-Ortiz-Divorce-Attorney/Worcester-Select-StateProvince-01608/Maria-Rivera-Ortiz-Divorce-Attorney-Maria-Rivera-Ortiz-Divorce-Attorney418-Main-St-Wor-1133387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Rivera-Ortiz, Divorce Attorney

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your use of CAPITALIZATION makes me think

AUTHOR: lisacampbell - ()

You are mentally ill.  No self respecting individual carries themselves in the manner you are.  I can name your husband, his place of business.  Your name, your place of business. The people whom you have defrauded and the reason you are trying to defame Ms. Rivera-Ortiz.

Please consult a psychologist about your disorder as you are making yourself look crazier and crazier with each piece of garbage paper you file and attempt to discredit this attorney.

Have a wonderful life as I will not respond to any more of your RANTINGS!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply to LYZFLO about Maria M rivera-Ortiz

AUTHOR: Truly Yours - ()

Dear LIZFLO:

NICE TRY…MY DEAR…You are just as big of cheat and bold-face liar as Maria Rivera-Ortiz. Please allow me to tell you why you are also a scumbag like Maria Rivera-Ortiz:

You pretend to rescue Maria Rivera-Ortiz by making people believe you went from District Court to District Court in Massachusetts looking for my lawsuit against Maria river-Ortiz both in superior Court, Small Claims Court and District Court. You are either a bold face liar unemployed or you think people are stupid!!

First, you do not even know my name or my husband’s name. So what name did you use to look me up in the so called courts you visited?

If it was not because I am also suing that piece of crap Contractor husband that I had I would give you both my name and his name so you can shut-up because you are talking out of your ahole.  Stop blowing smoke!   In fact the piece of crap is still screwing Maria.

I tell you what! Why don't you hire Maria Rivera -Ortiz so you can learn how quickly she will screw you, your husband and take your money and run? Don't be naive...You are attempting to defend the most crooked Hispanic lawyer in Massachusetts. Even Judges think she is a low life and someone that just came out of the gutter.

NEXT TIME YOU TELL SUCH A BOLD FACE LIE. GET IT STRAIGHT!!!

Well....you get the idea.

Furthermore, you cannot defend Maria Rivera-Ortiz because she does not have any reputation left that can be defended. Maria Rivera-Ortiz is a cheater and a loser and on top of that she is an incompetent attorney like no other and she and my husband deserve one another.  They are both real winners!!!

Additionally, you are pretending to defend Maria Rivera-Ortiz, the Divorce lawyer that has absolutely no scruples, no morals and she is a proven no good as a lawyer.

Next time you come out in defense of Maria Rivera-Ortiz, the Divorce lawyer of Worcester, MA...Look around. The Internet is full of complaints against Maria Rivera-Ortiz.

Why don't you try to cover up these peoples bad experiences with Maria Rivera-Ortiz? You can read it by yourself; so, shut up and smell the coffee:

(((REDACTED)))

Truly yours...

Liar, Liar you did not sue this attorney!

AUTHOR: lyzflo - ()

To the above poster:

Your lies will exposed expeditiously. Here goes. If you have filed a lawsuit and WON, please prove it. I have looked up your allegations and NOT ONE OF THEM HOLDS WATER. Mrs. Rivera-Ortiz has never held the office of ADA, has never been fired from an employer and there is not a SINGLE SUIT AGAINST her in the entirety of counties in the Worcester vicinity. Just a newsflash for you, you really went over-board with the "caught her in bed" comment, I googled part of your story and it came up as a complaint on a whole other individual, at the very least you should be more creative.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Certain this constitutes defamation of character

AUTHOR: lisa - ()

Norma

You and your husband (oh wait he isnt your legal husband) should stop while you're ahead.  I know about all of the fraud you perpetrated against your own family members.  I also know your husband has a warrant for his arrest and I am getting ready to blow the whistle!  You think you can go around hurting people's reputation and get away with it? Well here's a newsflash for you,  your boyfriend is about to be exposed to the media.  Your lifestyle that you have gotten accustomed to by defrauding others is about to go up in smoke.  Remember your illegal boyfriend is a lawyer in his country here he's just a criminal.  Stop trying to damage this persons reputation a quick Google search could tell anyone you got the wording from another site.  I believe you have met your match so back off with the false allegations.  Soon I will be making a mockery of you on your own territory!  Univision!