Complaint Review: Maria Susana Le

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Scam Police — Miami Florida United States of America
Maria Susana Le
1221 Brickell Avenue Suite 900 Miami, Florida United States of America

Maria Susana Len Prado de Rivera & Marcos Anibal Rivera Balaguer Are 100% Scam Artists dealing in fake Private Placement Programs with false MTN's, Stealing Accounts from Brokerages, Posing as Wealthy Bankers. Miami, Florida

Maria Susana Len Prado de Rivera & Marcos Anibal Rivera Balaguer are scammers.  They stole my clients, used them, ripped them off as disappeared on me.

One was:

La Curia - IL Vaticano

Att.: Cardenbal Pio Langui

Director

La Curia - IL Vaticano Rome, Italy

Another was a Canadian Billionaire.  Stole the account convincing me to move the account, leave my brokerage firm in exchange for client's financial solutions being resolved on a $70,000,000.00 account with management fees of 1-2% to me.  Never happened.  Wasted the client's money and time, stole the client from me and made me leave on bad terms with my firm.

Another was my 20 year relationship with a prominent Chicago Doctor.  Convinced him to move $25,000,000.00 to their management wasting his time, charging unnecessary fees.  Neglecting my involvement and control of the account. [continued below]....
.....

Very bad people.  Put me almost into bankruptcy, made me lose almost $2.5mm over 3 years in management fees and commissions in that time, not to mention caused my license to lapse.  Had to retake my Series 7 and 63 again after 25 years in the business.

Keep away.  Report them to OFAC, FINCEN, CIA, FBI, U.S. Treasury Dept, SEC, FINRA if ever pop up again peddling securities.

Honest Finance Professional & Scammer Alert Watchdog

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Susana-Le/Miami-Florida-33131/Maria-Susana-Len-Prado-de-Rivera-Marcos-Anibal-Rivera-Balaguer-Are-100-Scam-Artists-de-970003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Susana Le