Complaint Review: Mariane Linda Jensen

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: David Timothy Tyska — Murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America
Mariane Linda Jensen
4030 Sulphur Springs Road Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

Mariane Linda Jensen David Timothy Tyska Child Abductor Murfreesboro Tennessee

Child Abductor Mariane Linda Jensen 12/9/1969

My ex wife is a Child Abductor; she took my son David Timothy Tyska 8/7/2000 out of the State of New York from is Birth town of East Northport New York 11731 his school was Pulaski Road Elementary School. His Grand Mothers name is Ida Jensen in which I was told passed away this month 10/2011? I have written my son David and have mailed presents to 4030 Sulphur Springs Road, Murfreesboro TN. And I have never received a response from my son. My other two sons and I are sick trying to find my son David, if anyone has any information? Please, please contact Voice for the Children Marianne Malky at 1-561-586-8515. Before warned my ex wife is a compulsive liar and will say anything, but the truth! I love you son and I pray to God that you will find me because your mother hidden so that I cannot find you. [continued below]....
..... David your brothers love and miss you as I do. Son please get in touch with Voice for the children and speak to Marianne Malky; you mother has people calling me telling me you hate me. I know your mother has said lies to you and I will tell you that they are lies! I never gave up on you and I love and I want to see you. Please never forget that son, I LOVE YOU, Dad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mariane-Linda-Jensen/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-37129/Mariane-Linda-Jensen-David-Timothy-Tyska-Child-Abductor-Murfreesboro-Tennessee-790451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mariane Linda Jensen