Complaint Review: Maria's Diet Blog - Pure Acai Berry - Bromalite Colon Cleanse

• Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:West Hollywood California
Maria's Diet Blog - Pure Acai Berry - Bromalite Colon Cleanse
Internet U.S.A.

Maria's Diet Blog - Link On Yahoo Email Website - Pure Acai Berry - Bromalite Colon Cleanse Website is promoting two links: pure acai berry and total cleanse bromalite which have scam complaints on this site N/a Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us To Clear Up Your Account

*Consumer Comment: Check Further

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Yahoo search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Yahoo name to fool consumers.
===========================================

I clicked on a link to "Maria's Diet Blog" that showed up when I logged in to check my email on Yahoo. I was thinking about checking out the two products she promotes which are linked on her blog page. When I went to rip-off report to check out the products, I found numerous complaints against both companies as scams. Maria(If that is her name) invokes Oprah's name and Dr. Oz as if they have endorsed the products she is pedling. She also mentions CBS news, and Rachael Ray.

This looks like a classic scam to me. I don't think Oprah would be too happy about some lady throwing her name around to get folks to sign up for samples of products that turn out to be a scam. They may even be good products, but it is a shame the way the go about their business is a scam.

Two Sense Worth,

Zotamus
West Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marias-Diet-Blog-Pure-Acai-Berry-Bromalite-Colon-Cleanse/internet/Marias-Diet-Blog-Link-On-Yahoo-Email-Website-Pure-Acai-Berry-Bromalite-Colon-Cleans-410785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria's Diet Blog - Pure Acai Berry - Bromalite Colon Cleanse

Please Contact Us To Clear Up Your Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Falon. I'm the customer service manager for Bromalite's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact me directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-897-0663. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Falon, CSM
Bromalite

Check Further

AUTHOR: Broma Rip Off - (U.S.A.)

Funny several people with different names advertise this product (bromalite). The thing is the ads are exactly the same. Pictures and all are the same pictures with different peoples names. What a scam!