Complaint Review: Maricopa Properties

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Walla Walla Washington
Maricopa Properties
424 E Brookwood Ct., Phoenix, AZ 85048 Maricopa, Arizona USA

Maricopa Properties - Dawn Audra Anderson - Dawn madden Illegally Using Trust Account Money Maricopa Arizona

The Company, Maricopa Properties, and its owner Dawn Audra Anderson (AKA Dawn Madden) owned and operated a business for selling real estate and property management.  She managed a rental property for my wife and I.

On April 23, 2013, we received an email from them stating they could no longer manage our rental property as they received a Cease and Desist Order from the Arizona Department of Real Estate.  In their email, they said we would need to find a new property manager and they would be returning security deposits and rent payments they received.

After obtaining a copy of the Cease and Desist Order, I found that that Trust account that was used to hold security deposits and rent payments was short by $270,072.  As of today, July 9, 2013, I have sent six demands asking for the money they owe me, which is $2,740.  They have not responded to my emails or my phone calls.

I filed formal complaints with the Arizona Attorney General's Office, the Arizona Governors Office, Arizona Department of Real Estate but was told nothing could be done.  I appeared on ABC news in Phoenix and they reported the case to the public.  As a result of the news broadcast, the Arizona Attorney General's Office is now investigating the case.

It is estimated over 200 people have been impacted by not being able to get there money back.

Mike, Maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maricopa-Properties/Maricopa-Arizona/Maricopa-Properties-Dawn-Audra-Anderson-Dawn-madden-Illegally-Using-Trust-Account-Mon-1065658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maricopa Properties