Complaint Review: Marietta Tree Service

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Frustrated — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Marietta Tree Service

Marietta Tree Service emergency service marietta georgia tree Internet, Internet

I called this company because on a Saturday afternoon a tree fell on one of my properties. As the man I spoke with heard that I had insurance he was all excited and came over pretty quickly.As I asked him to give me an estimate, he refused to do so and kept saying: "Don't worry, you have nothing to worry about, I'll bill the insurance directly. You'll only have to pay the deductible".Fine, I thought, let's get this over with.

Unfortunately the following day I receive a phone call from the insurance company, saying that he'd charged them 14.000 $!!!! Can you believe that????? 14.000 $ to remove a stupid limb from the roof and to put a tarp in the damaged area (it was not more that 2 feet in diameter). This is nothing but an horrendous attempt to rip off insurance companies. Unfortunately it is my property, and if the insurance refuses to pay (which I'll understand), this astronomical bill will bounce right back at my door. But guess what, if he believes that I'm going to pay him that money, or call him again, he's out of his mind!

Please, don't use this company's services. It's nothing but a rip off, they'll skin you alive, one way or another!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marietta-Tree-Service/internet/Marietta-Tree-Service-emergency-service-marietta-georgia-tree-Internet-Internet-941204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marietta Tree Service