Complaint Review: Marina Hwee - Golden Rule Alliance - Success Power Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Marina Hwee - Golden Rule Alliance - Success Power Marketing
1055 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena, California U.S.A.

Marina Hwee - Golden Rule Alliance - Success Power Marketing Email marketing SCAM deluxe, don't fall for it Pasadena California

Be wary if you are contacted by anyone from this company about their email marketing campaign. The first contact we had was from a guy named Joe David. He told us we could get 30,000 leads for our internet marketing business for a mere $2,000.

I divided this up with two team members and we each paid $666.66 for these leads. They told us it would take about 10 days to start our campaign. After 18 days, they told us it had begun.

The premise behind there scam is that they are pre-qualifying leads with a 21-point questionnaire. Then they send out a 12 week email campaign to these qualified people directing them to our website saying, "we have found the perfect home based business for you, based on your answers to our questionnaire." Two weeks after our campaign was supposed to have started I have 5 opt-ins, and my partners have NONE.

The opt-ins I have could be from my YouTube videos for all I know. They promised us that we would each receive our complete data base of 10,000 people the day our campaign started. To date that hasn't happened.

Scheduled conference calls were missed by Marina. Emails went unanswered, and one of the weirdest things of all was the fact that they asked us to remove all our contact information from our website stating, "it would be better for us." BALONEY. They demanded we establish gmail accounts so they could communicate with us. Why were our own regular emails not adequate. These were just a few of the questions they would never answer.

Every time you call their office they are "in meetings." They have not taken ONE phone call from me to this day. When I quizzed the "receptionist" about it one time, she told me she was merely an answering service for an executive suite and they were in her building. RED FLAG!

Do not waste your time or money on this scam. They take your money then don't return calls and don't deliver the email marketing campaign they promised. They have an "F" rating with the BBB, and the BBB suggested I contact the California AG about them.

I believe I'll do just that.

Steer clear. Forewarned is forearmed.

Signed, burned internet marketer.

The marketer
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marina-Hwee-Golden-Rule-Alliance-Success-Power-Marketing/Pasadena-California-91106/Marina-Hwee-Golden-Rule-Alliance-Success-Power-Marketing-Email-marketing-SCAM-deluxe-401620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marina Hwee - Golden Rule Alliance - Success Power Marketing