Complaint Review: Mario Cortolezzis

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Waconia Minnesota
Mario Cortolezzis
1535b Niagra Street Waconai, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Mario Cortolezzis Where's the Justice Waconia Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Where's the Justice

Where's the Justice?
Justice, the definition is the quality of being just and fair, the principle of rightness and equity, righteousness.

I wonder about the irony in this title of the documentary, my son, Eric and I were asked by Mario Cortolezzis to be a part of the fall of 07. We understood Where's the Justice to be a story about autism and life around this sometimes elusive disability. I was very excited to be involved with something so close to my heart and soul: it has been a part of my life for almost 15 years now.

My vision for sharing our personal story concerning autism, and how it has weaved its web very intricately into our world was very important to me. I felt if I could give other families some personal insight into this journey, it might give them hope and understanding. Eric didn't share my enthusiasm at first, but I convinced him that he was going to be a part of helping others understand him and more importantly autism. What we thought this was going to be and how it was conveyed were polar opposites.

So with that it brings me to my thought Where's the justice? My son was promised 3% of
the sales for each video that was sold. We have not seen a dime from any of those videos Mario has sold at Mackhenthuns, or police stations nationwide. Where is the money?
This was money we had discussed to be put away for Eric's college fund.
Eric is very upset and has felt ripped off by Mario, he thought he was his friend, which Mario often referred himself to Eric..
If Mario has such a heart of compassion for Autism then why did he not give it a second thought on taking advantage of my beautiful son, who opened his heart to him?
Some one who takes advantage of vulnerable children without any regard of the outcome frightens me. It leaves me wondering he will stop at nothing to get what he wants, which is for his own personal gain.

I had also assissted Mario under the guise that I was going to work for him and Mike through Marko productions as an assistance. I excitedly started helping out shooting a commercial at Lake Winds and teen talk last spring. Mike and Mario had even set up a Bio on their Marko production web page for me as their assistant.
That never came to fruition, after I inquired to how I was going to get paid. Mario tried to blame Mike for things not working out. I got frustrated and called him a snake charmer, intuitively realizing he was talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Our story, although very heart felt had some truths about our lives and living with autism. Upon reviewing the completed documentary, I began to ask, why hadn't' our voices been heard the way we had originally shared-from the heart? But after all of this played out I realized Mario has not a clue what from the heart really means.

Joan
Waconia, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mario-Cortolezzis/Waconai-Minnesota-55387/Mario-Cortolezzis-Wheres-the-Justice-Waconia-Minnesota-442985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mario Cortolezzis

Where's the Justice

AUTHOR: Pzunker - (U.S.A.)

I have seen these videos at Mac's before, but they say they nobody buys them. I know Mario and know that he has given a lot of these videos to schools and police departments to help them better understand Autism and how to deal with the kids who have it. I really don't think that these videos are being sold Nation wide to anybody. I don't think they are being sold locally either. I have one but it was given to me by Mario since my kids play with his kids, and he wanted them to better understand his sons condition.

If anyone looks at this video, it's obvious that it's 'from the heart'. I wonder why this rip off report was even published. Is is really over 3% of sales being owed? Because from my understanding, there has only been a couple DVD's sold. But since this is here in a public forum, would you please post some evidence or a written agreement from Mario stating that you (or your son) would be paid a 3% commission? Since you took this public, I think you owe the community some proof of these claims. Since this is happening in my home town, I don't want to see any 'he said/she said' things going on here. I think that you need to talk to Mario and come to an understanding with him. If there was a mis understanding, it really needs to be cleared up. This is too important of a cause to have this going on.