Complaint Review: Mario Fenando

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Windy — Virginia
Mario Fenando
Sterling, Virginia USA

Mario Fenando, Barrister Fizzo Williams Esq., Oladapo Aboyeji, JOHN AKALI LINUS, Mark Zuberg - fizzowilliams@lawyer.com Internet Scams of personal funds Sterling Virginia

*Author of original report: Mario Fenando

*Author of original report: Mario Fernando

*General Comment: I was contacted by the same guy.

I was contacted by a Mario Fenando whom claimed he resided in the Sterling/Northern Virginia area. Shortly after meeting through an online personal site (Match.com) he apparently left the USA for Turkey on business which was suppose to be a 10 day trip. That business trip has turned in to 11 months and have cost me over 30,000.00 in personal funds. Yes, I should have known better since we hear stuff like this all time through the media but YES I was scammed. Communication between this person comes and goes over the past 11 months. It seems he always has an excuse or issues bigger than mine and needs money. Of course, the sucker and caring person I am - I got doomed. The title list all the names of people that contacted me in regards to knowing this Mario Fenando guy. I hope this person and all his family rotts in hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mario-Fenando/Sterling-Virginia/Mario-Fenando-Barrister-Fizzo-Williams-Esq-Oladapo-Aboyeji-JOHN-AKALI-LINUS-Mark-Zub-1134413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mario Fenando

Mario Fenando

AUTHOR: Windy - ()

If for some reason this website deletes any contact information that you send to me ... please contact via OKCupid - profile name BBW02021970. Thanks

Mario Fernando

AUTHOR: Windy - ()

Hi, yes please provide me with what contact information you may have on him. I have a police file active locally on him.  Thank you, windy.    Please stand clear of this person

#3 General Comment

I was contacted by the same guy.

AUTHOR: Bitterpearl80 - ()

The same guy, Mario Fenando, and I have been talking for the last week. He also told me he was leaving Sunday to go on a business trip for 10 days to Turkey. I met him on OK Cupid. He told me that he lived in Avondale Estates, Ga yet he has a Virginia cell phone number. I can give you his number and email address when you contact me. My email address is (((REDACTED))) I truly hope you are able to get this b****** and get your money back.