Complaint Review: Marisa Schmidt WitchesCorner.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Marisa Schmidt WitchesCorner.com
Elk Grove Villiage, Illinois Internet U.S.A.

Marisa Schmidt Of WitchesCorner.com Online Scam Artist, Manipulator of the weak, Sneak, Conartist, Liar Internet Elk Grove Villiage Illinois

*Author of original report: Marisa Schmidt also Owns two other scam sites

*Author of original report: WitchesCorner.com aka W.C. Inc.

This is a warning to anyone even considering purchasing a "spell" at witchescorner.com. For one I've heard my fair share of the truth via a previous employee. "Marisa" isn't who she says she is. She preys on the weak promising them that for a fee she will rid them of their problems.

For example, in my case I had a savings account that I saved for a long time just in case something were to happen. I had saved about $2,000 which doesn't seem like a lot but to me it is. I was told that if I purchased a Power Return Lover Spell for just that amount she would save my marriage and all would be well. She also offered a guarantee.

Long story short I have not received my money back and I am going through a horrible divorce, pennyless. This woman preys on people with nothing else to lose and she takes their money. I have done a bit of searching on this "Marisa Schmidt" and it appears that her father is the police chief of a town called Elk Grove Village. Maybe this is why she's getting away with this.

A bird told me she doesn't pay taxes on her money. The same bird told me the reason the money back guarantee is offered after 90 days is because that's the exact amount of time to pass when a credit card company or paypal will not dispute a charge. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO HER. If anyone knows how to stop this conartist please do.

If you go onto youtube and look for a channel called "ScamStoppers" they have videos of the real Marisa that just proves this 27 year old woman is a horrible person and will get what she deserves in the end.

Razzledazzle
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marisa-Schmidt-WitchesCornercom/internet/Marisa-Schmidt-Of-WitchesCornercom-Online-Scam-Artist-Manipulator-of-the-weak-Sneak-Co-431305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marisa Schmidt WitchesCorner.com

Witchcraft-Love-Spells.com

WitchesCorner.com aka W.C. Inc.

AUTHOR: Razzledazzle - (U.S.A.)

The wrong link was put on the original report. It goes to Media Outsourcing. This report was placed for www.witchescorner.com