Complaint Review: Marissa Bercasio Medios

• Submitted: Sun, May 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Anthony M — Manila,Phil.
Marissa Bercasio Medios
Aurora drive Internet Philippines

Marissa Bercasio Medios Car napping and Staffa Las pinas. Manila LasPiñas Manila Philippines

I'm the owner of rent a car here in the Philippines I'm 1 of the victim of Marissa Bercasio she rented my New Ford EVREST for 1 week and after a week I call her but her cellphone is not yet in service dated my last call is last May 17, 2013. And the dated she return supposedly my car is on May 17, 2013 until now No response from her, and I just wondering  why I can't contact her i just keep on searching how to verify the US passport she gave me in the internet, because his requirements she Gave me his US passport.  and suddenly I type her name Marrisa bercasio Medios at Google and I was shock the revelation about her lawsuit in Ripoff site pls help me to find this women and let us Join together for they earlier arresting her. Pls send me a copy of her lawsuit for my filling case against her to the US embassy becoz i know she is american citizen My cellphone number in the Phil. Is (((redacted))) and my office landline (((redacted))) my website is (((link redacted))).

Thanks and God bless.
victim in the Phil.
Mark M****

Sent from my iPad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marissa-Bercasio-Medios/internet/Marissa-Bercasio-Medios-Car-napping-and-Staffa-Las-pinas-Manila-LasPias-ManilanbspPh-1052127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marissa Bercasio Medios