Complaint Review: Maritha Hunter

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: BigAbdul — United States of America
Maritha Hunter
Saint Louis, Missouri United States of America

Maritha Hunter Maritha Hunter-Butler Liar, Cheater, Dyke, W****, Felon! Saint Louis, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You Are A Sorry A** Punk!

Maritha Hunter is a lying, cheating, lesbian b****!  She spent time in prison for trying to have myself, her ex-husband, murdered, along with my whole family! She divorced me so that she could expose our children to her dyke lifestyle, with women coming and going out of her household all the time. She also refuses to allow me to see my children because of the fact that the mother of my other kids is of caucasian race and she is a notorious racist who hates whites! She is a notorious thief, she refuses to work unless absolutely necessary, and a nasty person! beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maritha-Hunter/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63115/Maritha-Hunter-Maritha-Hunter-Butler-Liar-Cheater-Dyke-W-Felon-Saint-Louis-Misso-928461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maritha Hunter

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You Are A Sorry A** Punk!

AUTHOR: Miss Maritha - (United States of America)

Why are you worried about what I do in my personal life? Our children are very well taken care of...so are you looking for sympathy??? B*tch A** Ni**a please! Grow the f**k up! You are not GOD so dont pretend to be. Do you feel like a man slandering me??? Dont lie and say I wont let you see the boys---u have made no effort to see them because you are a scary a** little B*tch. If you think for one second i will expose my kids to this type of nonsense you are sadly mistaken. Yes I am a "true" lesbian and a very proud one after being with you what did you expect?

I am racist? Wow! really??? I don't care who you breed with---after all you are similiar to a dog! It doesnt matter how I feel about your "other" kids mother because she has nothing to do with this----and like I told you before my children will not be around her. She was the one that told my son if she catches him reading books in the bathroom again she will take them all away...Oh really? She was the one that had my child standing in the corner for extended periods of time. So again i will not allow my children around her under no circumstances. For several years you have been a "deadbeat" take responsibility for yourself and what you help to bring into this world.

Dont worry about who I'm f*king and sucking on that's really non of your f**king business. And if it where I would keep you informed. Maybe one day when you decide to grow the hell up and be a man, then you can be a father to your children that unfortunely we share. Do I bad mouth you to our children "NO" because regretably they are part of you and I dont want to hurtr them. So when your done trying to hurt me and you want to see the boys you can make a sincere effort. I am not bound by the past---you are not GOD and when you try to be----well you see what can happen. And as far as someone being nasty----b*tch a** ni**a last I checked you where f**king a half mildly retarded b*tch. Deuces