Complaint Review: Marius Gongea

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: Been Scammed too Many Times by assholes — Baltimore Maryland
Marius Gongea
Denver, Colorado USA

Marius Gongea / Mark Gongea / Paladin Press / P****** Scam Artist / Thief / Romanian / Jew Hater Denver Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not true

Marius or Mark or what ever his name is ..... is a Romanian Anti-Semite who works for the want to be SOF guys as Paladin Press. He is a foreign born thief, does not deliver on goods purchased and is a complete and total waste of time. He is the kind of p**** that does not have the b**** to say what is on his mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marius-Gongea/Denver-Colorado/Marius-Gongea-Mark-Gongea-Paladin-Press-P-Scam-Artist-Thief-Romanian-Je-1141539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marius Gongea

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not true

AUTHOR: Marius - ()

Dear Ripoff Report team,

This is my side of the story.

I posted my own professional video equipment for sale on Amazon. When I received an order, I researched the buyer's name on the internet and I found out that I could be a victim of a scam. I decided to not fulfill the order, and I informed the buyer about my decision. I never confirmed the order, nor charged any money from the buyer. The order was cancelled before confirming the shipment, and Amazon never charged the buyer for it. The only mistake I made, was not to cancel the order right away, but I was out of country for an extended period of time and I couldn't take care of the matter.

I am deeply sorry that the name of the company I work for was dragged into this matter. The company has nothing to do with my decision to sell/not sell my own equipment; I never associated the company name with this transaction - the buyer picked it up from the internet, where my name is linked with the company.

I am a reputable professional in the media industry, with 20+ years experience in this field. I am very confident that this claim will not be trusted, especially by people who know me.

Sincerely,