Complaint Review: Mark 5, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 08, 2010

• Reported By: marypeyton — Roseburg Oregon United States of America
Mark 5, Inc.
908 Town & Country Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Mark 5, Inc. I couldn't give the earrings away due to poor quality & I was lied to by CEO Bob King Houston, Texas

I agree with everything reporter #1 said PLUS much more.  I had to refinance my house to pay for the business bills outstanding when I closed my "business".  CEO Bob King is pretty slick.  They were constantly changing the "rules" and added more jewelry items the they did not sell displays for.  Bob King assured me that all of the earrings were MADE IN USA (which was important to me) specifically in RHODE ISLAND.  I think they were rejects from China.  I was embarassed to try to sell them. I could write a book here, but am happy to report that the USPS and DOJ are currently doing a criminal investigation on this company/CEO.  Bob King was pretty slick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-5-Inc/Houston-Texas-77024/Mark-5-Inc-I-couldnt-give-the-earrings-away-due-to-poor-quality-I-was-lied-to-by-CEO-591072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark 5, Inc.