Complaint Review: Mark Anthony Seukeran

• Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:mississauga Ontario
Mark Anthony Seukeran
95 Thorncliff Park Drive Unit 2909 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Mark Anthony Seukeran-MArk Anthony Hines - Ontario Traffic Ticket Experts Ripoff CONMAN fake lawyer equifax loans social insurance numbers Toronto Ontario

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NO FRAUD - NO LIAR ---- NOT TRUE !!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TOTALLY MADE UP STORY - NOT TRUE !

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ONCE AGAIN -- FALSE ALLEGATIONS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusation ----Not True !!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COMPLETELELY FALSE ALLEGATIONS

*Consumer Comment: Mark Seukeran is a Fraud and Liar

*Consumer Comment: Agree 100 percent

*Consumer Comment: Agree 100 percent

DO NOT BECOME HIS LATEST VICTIM

This is Mark Anthony Seukeran AKA Mark Anthony Hines
or just plain mark Anthony oh and sometimes just Tony!

He Claims he works for EQUIFAX CANADA and that he also owns a company called "Ontario Traffics Ticket Experts Inc." He also claims that he is leaving Equifax and heading for a new position as finance manager and Ford Canada.

He claims he can repair anyones CREDIT and clean anyones Driving record he asks for a "retainer" of either $500.00 or $1200.00 Once he has been paid he's GONE
number is disconnected and he seems to have dissapeared. Oh he will also block you on MSN. Hundreds of people have already come forward. Tens of thousands of dollars have been stolen in the last decade or so.

THIS MAN IS A CAREER CRIMINAL with no morals. He needs to be stopped He preys on the Black latino and Indo Caribean communities! His own people, he is so ruthless

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS PERSON OR HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY HIM YOURSELF PLEASE CONTACT ME! ALSO PLEASE IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO SPREAD THE WORD.

BEWARE OH THIS PREDATOR OH AND HE TARGETS MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE! BEWARE

David
mississauga, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Anthony-Seukeran/Toronto-Ontario/Mark-Anthony-Seukeran-MArk-Anthony-Hines-Ontario-Traffic-Ticket-Experts-Ripoff-CONMAN-179654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Anthony Seukeran

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NO FRAUD - NO LIAR ---- NOT TRUE !!

AUTHOR: Mark - (USA)

The person who wrote this was NEVER EVER my client .....this was made up most likely by my competition to slander my name.

I cannot believe my competition will go to such lengths as to completely make FALSE ALLEGATIONS against me !

If you notice, anyone can write a bad review but what is interesting about this article is that this person left NO name, NO conatct number, NO email ...NOTHING. Just a slander of my name.

I ONLY ask the you the reader use your common sense and look at why this person WILL NOT leave any contact information or facts if this truly happened to them!! I do NOT take money from my clients or represent them in court ! The licensed Paralegals/Lawyer that are in my office are the ONLY onses that can take money and represnt in court.

No name , No phone number , No contact information was ever given by this individual. Now...honestly...what does that tell you?? Simply, this event never ever happened...is completely not true.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TOTALLY MADE UP STORY - NOT TRUE !

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I cannot believe my coompetition will go to such lengths as to completely make FALSE ALLEGATIONS against me !

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ONCE AGAIN -- FALSE ALLEGATIONS

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusation ----Not True !!

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

If you notice in this Rip Off Report, the person that filed this report left no name or contact information.

ThisReport was done by an anonomus person which infact was most likely past employer, which is now...my direct competition !!

If you have noticed, they have provided no facts or incident location or times. I do not work for Stop All traffic tickets...this completely false.

There is no investigation by the police and anyone who doubts that, is more than welcome to contact the police yourself to verify what I am telling you!!  Absolutely No Investigation !!!

This posting was done by my competition as to slander my name. I work for a company called Ontario Legal Ltd. which has a 5 Star rating with yellow pages. I am an Area Manager.

No prmise of a 100% Win was Ever promised to this person...and if you notice...this person has provied No proof of Any contact that says so !!

2nd..I Never Ever represnt anyone in court...the Lawyers and Paralegals in my office are the Only ones that take money and represent clients in court. Mot me ...as I am only an Area Manager.

Every allegation in the Rip Off Report is made up and completely false !! It is totally made up !!!!

Again, this peerson who posted this  article left No name, No address, No contact number and No email !!

What does that tell you ????? Very Susicious !!

Completely slandering my name!!

Please, use your common sense to determine if this anonomus person that filed this fake report, is actually genuine.

Just think about it.

Thank you.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COMPLETELELY FALSE ALLEGATIONS

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

ThisReport was done by an anonomus person most likely a Very Upset  ex-girlfriend.

I do NOt work or have ever worked for Exuifax Canada.

I do not represent anyone in court and I do Not repair anyones driving record or Credit or ever have claimed to do so !!

More importantly, I do not take Any make money from any of my clients or ask them for any retainer as I am only an Area Manger.

The licenced Paralegals and Lawyers in my officre are the only ones that take the retainers.

Again, this peerson who Posted this article left no name, no address, no contact number and no email !!

What does that tell you ?????

Completely, deliberately  slandering my name!!

Just think about it.

Thank you.

Mark Seukeran is a Fraud and Liar

AUTHOR: Joe_b - ()

Back in January of 2012, I was approached by Mark Seukeran in the grocery store in pickering, ontario. He introduced himself as a paralegal who is now a lawyer referral consultant, he told me if I had any tarffic tickets, he can get rid of them, meaning the conviction and the actual fine, I had various of tarffic ticketsstemming from a single traffic stop by a toronto police officer, I was convicted of two out of the six tickets I was given. Mark wanted 4 thousand dollars, which I agreed on, I just wanted to get it delat with, and put behind me.

Mark had me come in and meet with a colleague of his which I am just finding is a con artist as well, a former paralegal who goes by the name of Joe Alessandro or Giovanni Alessandro who was convicted of criminal offences base on the way they conducted they practice before licensing. Joe Alessandro owns a place called LAWHELP located at 2681 Eglinton Ave. West Toronto, Ontario M6M 1T8. I realized that my appeal was never handled and dealt with, and the fines were still there. Mark Seukeran has admitted to me, his primary target is people of rized groups particularly blacks, and latno's and west indies because Cops tend to target blacks, and the traffic courts are filled with them. Mark has ripped me off $7,000.

Agree 100 percent

AUTHOR: Horsefan - (Canada)

Mark Anthony Seukeran is a cont artist. Years ago he approached me and a friend who were fighting a traffic ticket, he said he was from STOP legal services and we signed with him, he didn't show up once to represent us in court, he sent someone who wasnt even a lawyer or a paralegal, we finally got in touch with him and he set up a meeting spot to give us back our money and he never showed up. This guy is a slime ball and today I was reading the toronto sun and seen he was arrested for fraud, they should throw the book at him

Agree 100 percent

AUTHOR: Horsefan - (Canada)