Complaint Review: Mark Breiter New York Car Buyer

• Reported By: anonymous — anonymous New York
Mark Breiter New York Car Buyer
4 Milburn Avenue Baldwin, New York USA

Mark Breiter New York Car Buyer CIVIL FRAUD Baldwin New York

i was in a car accident a totaled my car, and i was reffered to Mark Breiter by a good friend. he offered me the deal of a life time for a 2007 chevy colbalt in december 2012. he offered to take my totaled 2002 toyota corolla off my hands and junk it. being in a panic state and young i trusted my good friends judgement and bought the car for 4000 dollars and gave him my toyota. i did not sign any papers he informed me that he would take care of all motor vehicle paper work. 6 months later my car got repossed out of my driveway on july 3 2013 at midnight because he had a loan on the car and it belonged to the bank. i was not aware of this situation.

i called the police and went to DMV to file a complaint against him, the DMV informed me that my 2002 toyota carolla was still in my name. so i have two cars in my name that Mark scammed me for. i am now in the process of contacting the district attornys office. Mark Breiter is a scam artisit and knows what hes doing, he told me he would come to my house next week with 4000 dollars to refund me which i highly doubt is happening, and even if he does, i want to know how to get my name off these two cars.  he has a record of doing this. the police said this man is commiting a civil fraud. he is a wholesaler, who is full of it. he needs to be stoped! please if this has happend to you by Mark respond to this. i hope it helps

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Breiter-New-York-Car-Buyer/Baldwin-New-York/Mark-Breiter-New-York-Car-Buyer-CIVIL-FRAUD-Baldwin-New-York-1064243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Breiter New York Car Buyer