Complaint Review: Mark Brown - USE Benefits

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny — lake butler Florida United States of America
Mark Brown - USE Benefits
USE Benefits nassau, New York United States of America

USA Benefits - Mark Brown I received a call on my cell saying i won a $100 gift card, all they needed was a card number so they could issue me a passcode i would need to activate the gift card upon receiving and then i would b nassau New York

I was contacted by Mark Brown from USA Benefits ID # 20707 stating that i had been selected to receive a $100 Wal-mart gift card. He stated that he needed a Visa or Mastercard to enter into the system that would issue me a pass code that i would need to activate the gift card when i received it. And it would only charge $1 and then $3.95 when i got and activated the card. I asked many questions and asked him to slow down for i could not understand him. Already agitated that i told him i did not have a charge card just a pre-paid he kept telling me to go borrow a card from a family member and did not understand why i wouldn't. I getting agitated with his stubborness hung up ... i did however give him my address and card number (but not the 3 digit security or experation on the back)what do i do if i incure charges from these idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Brown-USE-Benefits/nassau-New-York-/USA-Benefits-Mark-Brown-I-received-a-call-on-my-cell-saying-i-won-a-100-gift-card-al-996742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Brown - USE Benefits