Complaint Review: Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: mistreated customer — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry
New Smyrna Beach, Florida United States of America

Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry Mark Defrates Terrible customer service, Error in order, Mean, Rude, Insulting and blamed for their error. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I wish I had found this website sooner, to see the first complaint. I never would have purchased anything from them.
This is a two person team. And the woman Pamela who handles the orders and customer service is insulting, rude, mean, and very disrespectful to customers, via phone and email.

I was willing to work with them initially when they made the mistake in my order, but her behavior was un-called for. She blamed me for her mistake, then said she was sorry, but not before telling me off again, as if i was to blame for her error. She also implied that I would steal the design, which I didn't even like. She was very insulting. Again initially, I called thinking it could be worked out, and that we could come to some sort of agreement or I could get something else, but after being yelled at and insulted and being treated so horrible over email, it is definetly something I won't forget.
They definetly don't have to worry about getting any more money out of me.

my advice is that there are other silver smith's out there, that are just as good, and better. Go to someone who will actually treat you like you deserve to be treated. No one deserves to be treated the way Pamela Daley will treat you.

Luckly for me I found another silversmith who is going to make my piece, and who also provides excellent customer service, that I would gladly pay ten times what I almost gave to Mark and Pamela had she not been so horrible to me.

No one deserves to be treated the way Pamela Daley will treat you.

Take your money, and your business to another jeweler, or you will regret it. trust me, I wish I had. I will never deal with them again, and will tell everyone I know to boycott them as well. And yes I have kept all emails, displaying the horrible way I was treated as evidence should I need it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Defrates-Handmade-Jewelry/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32170/Mark-Defrates-Handmade-Jewelry-Mark-Defrates-Terrible-customer-service-Error-in-order-M-957990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry