Complaint Review: Mark Freatman

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2010

• Reported By: David — Austin Texas United States of America
Mark Freatman
12343 Hymeadow Dr, Suite 2-H, Austin, TX, 78750 Austin, Texas United States of America

Mark Freatman SinglePointe Realty Real Estate Agent Mark Freatman does not fulfill his end of agreement. He does not respond to my phone calls, emails, etc. and owes me $2,300 Austin, Texas

In March of 2010 I purchase a condo in downtown Austin.  I found Real Estate Agent Mark Freatman through hungry agents.com, a website where you can obtain a percentage of the agent's commission.  I flew in from out of town and purchased a condo during the weekend I was in Austin.  A quick business transaction that was to be beneficial for both parties.

Mark has paid me $900 of the $3,200 and the last payment I received was in August.  Since that time he has not returned any phone calls, emails, etc.  We met face to face in August and I was kind enough to allow him to pay $100/month for the remaining monies.  Needless to say, that strategy did not work.

I feel cheated and dumbfounded.  The Mark that helped me buy a home is not the same Mark I met after the transaction closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Freatman/Austin-Texas-/Mark-Freatman-SinglePointe-Realty-Real-Estate-Agent-Mark-Freatman-does-not-fulfill-his-end-667073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Freatman