Complaint Review: Mark Freatman

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: LeAnne — Arlington Texas United States of America
Mark Freatman
18221 Whitewater Cove Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Mark Freatman Go2Notary Failure to pay for mortgage closings I was hire to do. No call backs or return email. Round Rock, Texas

*Consumer Comment: go2notary TX vs. go2-notary.com in CA

Mark hired me to do 2 morgage closings 4/26/10 ($50) and 5/7/10 ($150) and he has refused to pay.  I have contacted him numerous times via email, snail mail, text messaging, voicemail.  I have contacted the title companies and they are unable to help me.  Mark refuses to return any of my calls, answer text messages, reply to emails.  I have sent him requests via paypal and he refuses to respond to those.  All I want is the money owed to me for the assignments I completed.

I have updated notaryrotary.com, 123notary.com, and notarycafe.com regarding his non-payment practices.  I filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's office this morning.

Mark completed a Texas Real Estate Commission Ethics Course on June 28, 2010 and if this is what they teach in these classes we are all in big trouble.  How can he not pay the notaries who work for him and be called 'ethical'.  I don't think so.

Don't use Mark Freatman, a/k/a Go2Notary for any business dealings you may have.  He will cheat you out of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Freatman/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Mark-Freatman-Go2Notary-Failure-to-pay-for-mortgage-closings-I-was-hire-to-do-No-call-bac-631741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Freatman

go2notary TX vs. go2-notary.com in CA

AUTHOR: GomezProService - (United States of America)

Please do not confuse this Texas business with go2-notary.com a California business. At go2-notary.com our notary services are provided by our commissioned staff within the state of California only. We do not subcontract this service to any other notary in California or any other part of the U.S.