Complaint Review: Mark Glover of MORS INC

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: edwin — Nationwide Hong Kong
Mark Glover of MORS INC
2415 W Palmer, Chicago, IL 60647 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Mark Glover of MORS INC A man always cheating money-never trust this guy Chicago, Illinois

I booked some e-scraps from Mark Glover and he sent me an invoice for the amount of usd21,160 on 10/17/2012. Before I sent him the deposit, he confirmed me the balance to be paid after loading and the export declaration finished by him. Then I sent him usd6300 on 10/22/2012.    When my forwarder wanted to arrange the loading, he told him that he need to get the full payment first. In the meantime, he started not to answer my call.   At the end, I agreed to pay the full amount through my forwarder after loading and he agreed. So, I requested for the pre-loading and loading inspection. But he wanted me to use his inspector. Of course, I needed to know his inspector background and he declined to tell me.   I kept on pressing him to let me do the inspection. However, he never confirmed this.   Every time I asked him to refund my deposit, he declined to reply me. Before sending him the deposit, he picked up his phone quickly. But after getting my money, he hided away from my call.   This is definitely a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Glover-of-MORS-INC/Chicago-Illinois-60647/Mark-Glover-of-MORS-INC-A-man-always-cheating-money-never-trust-this-guy-Chicago-Illinoi-985840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Glover of MORS INC