Complaint Review: Mark Glover

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Justin — Lancaster Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Mark Glover
34900 Plymouth Rd Livonia, Michigan United States of America

Mark Glover Discount Computers Stole distributors, and money, he is a lying thief in more ways than one Livonia, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reconciliation

*General Comment: Mors Inc Chicago, IL

Mark Glover of discount computers took my business for thousands of dollars over a months time well over 5,000.  He and his employees pulled all kinds of dirty little tricks.  They would pick up truckloads of product from us, and if there was a problem with the products they wouldn't say anything, until they picked up another truckload, that way they could take their "credit" from the last load, apply it to that loads balance and in actuality rip us off for thousands of dollars at a time.  At first it started out small but soon it was obvious that this guy had every intention of taking me for money any way possible.  I wish I could say that is where this man stopped.  He and his company then went around to my distributors and called them behind my back, if this guy tells you any type of percentages will be paid to you, or anything else like, where do I pick that up from, please first make sure he puts any figures down on paper, and please please do yourself a favor and make him sign a non-circumvent agreement. [continued below]....
.....  I had emailed him one and put off making them sign it, HUGE mistake.  Finally, this man Mr. Mark Glover of discount computers, just started out right lying to me.  I would offer him a load and he would tell me he wasn't interested in it.  So I put in a lot of time into selling it elsewhere, and what did Mark do, he went behind my back picked up the load, then lied to me about buying it.  Since then he has all of his henchmen running to my distributors trying to beet me out of product.  Yesterday was the final straw when he did it again, right in front of my face and outright thought it was really funny.  Please don't let him do to you what he did to me, this guy is a thief, a coward, a crook, and that's being really nice about it.  Oh and you know what he said after all of this, (this is a direct quote), "Try this get a good drunk on start listening to ozzy suicide solution take a look at your prospects going forward and do the right thing just do not leave too big of a mess to clean up"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Glover/Livonia-Michigan-48150/Mark-Glover-Discount-Computers-Stole-distributors-and-money-he-is-a-lying-thief-in-more-739172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Glover

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reconciliation

AUTHOR: Mors Inc - (United States of America)

Justin and I met several times in the past 6 months and are trying to do business again. Justin and I have some disagreement over his assertion that we stole his distributors when these were public entities. In addition, we did have some problem with orders which I can now trace to Justin's vendors. So We are trying to work on some deals together. He did have me visit him this year and I appreciate his hospitality

#2 General Comment

Mors Inc Chicago, IL

AUTHOR: Taxton - (USA)

Mark Glover is now back in business under the name MORS INC and operating out of Chicago, IL buyer beware.  This guy has bankrupted several businesses and has many lawsuits and judgments against him.

convinced