- Report: #506203
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mark Greenleaf
Mark Greenleaf5768 SHALE CT Winter Park, Florida United States of America
Mark Greenleaf - Cara Greenleaf = FRAUD AND CRIMINAL. knivesofamerica.com = FRAUD Winter Park, Florida
*General Comment: Dirt Bag Indeed
*Author of original report: Still a dirtbag...still has not returned my money...
*Author of original report: How are the jails in Florida? Maryland any better?
*Author of original report: Still nothing from Greenleaf
*Consumer Suggestion: Anyone who was scammed by Mark Greenleaf please Read!!
*Author of original report: Where is my money, Mark Greenleaf?
*Author of original report: Liar liar pants on fire...
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: refund sent
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REFUND MONEY ISSUED
First, I refer you to the following link. My story, and Mark Greenleaf's lying story, have been verified by a large-scale newspaper reporter. And, I am not the first person that Mark Greenleaf and knivesofamerica.com have ripped off. Just look around on Google.
Mark Greenleaf ripped me off of $1880. I have the canceled check and long string of emails and excuses from him to prove it. I ordered several high dollar knives from him in May 2009.
To date, October 2009 - No knives ordered. The only thing that I have received from him is a scanned check signed by him for $1880 that, well, he never sent. Very clever.
If you look at the other complaint here on ripoffreport.com - he has the same modus operandi.
For those who have also been ripped off by him - feel free to let the Orlando Sentinel know your story. Mark Greenleaf will be prosecuted on either, or both, the state and federal level. Apparently he does not believe me - or just thinks that he is out of the reach of the consequences for his crimes now that he apparently lives in MD - but all in due time.
Since you will undoubtedly be reading this Mark - You are screwed. Mark my words, and no pun intended. You will be prosecuted, and prosecuted sooner rather than later. Also, I look forward to whatever slanted response you want to make to this as a rebuttal. Sure, fine, okay.
Clever, or not so clever, words will not erase the fact that you have engaged in grand theft larceny - and, no, not the video game - in this case. Add that to the countless others from gunbroker.com (user name "allaboutknives" is Mark; do a search) and you then have both a pattern and a conspiracy to commit since you readily have included (I presume) your wife Cara Greenleaf in your shenanigans.
To Mark's victims:
1. Contact the Florida Attorney General's Office.
2. Contact the Seminole County Sheriff's Office if the Shale Ct. address is where you sent your payment.
3. Contact the Orlando Sentinel to share your story with Greg Dawson. He is well aware of the Mark Greenleaf and knivesofamerica.com policy to rip off the customer.
4. File a Mail Fraud report with the USPS.
5. File with the FBI Cybercrime Internet Crime Complaint Center.
6. File an IRS Form 3949, Information Referral, to let them know that Mark Greenleaf will likely not be reporting as income that he and knivesofamerica.com have stolen from you.
7. File a complaint with the Seminole County Tax Collector. They might as well be up to speed too about the shenanigans.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Greenleaf/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Mark-Greenleaf-Cara-Greenleaf-FRAUD-AND-CRIMINAL-knivesofamericacom-FRAUD-Winter-506203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.