Complaint Review: Mark & Jay Shirley

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2002

• Reported By:
Mark & Jay Shirley
The Stained Glass People Livingston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: (847) 563-3000 x3580
  • Web:
  • Category: Swap Meets

The Stained Glass People, Mark & Jay Shirley Livingston Texas haven't delivered in a year

In January 2001, I ordered and paid for a stained glass window for my RV from "The Stained Glass People" Mark & Jay Shirley, at a show in Quartzsite AZ. I was told I would receive the stained glass within 10-12 weeks. One year later, I still don't have my glass.

I went back to the Quartzsite show this year, and approached Mark and Jay about my stained glass. They said it wasn't finished yet. I asked for a refund and was told no. I asked to substitute another glass and was told they did not have one that would fit my window. I asked when I could expect my glass and was not given a definite answer. At this point, I doubt if I'll ever get my glass. It has been a very frustrating year.

I filed a complaint at the show's main office, and was told that several other people have filed complaints against them too.

The address on their business card is 201 Raindow Drive #10105, Livingston, TX with an IL phone number (847) 563-3000 x3580.
Betty

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Mark & Jay Shirley, The Stained Glass

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Jay-Shirley/Livingston-Texas-77399/The-Stained-Glass-People-Mark-Jay-Shirley-Livingston-Texas-havent-delivered-in-a-year-12319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark & Jay Shirley