Complaint Review: Mark Johnson

• Reported By: Melissa — Calmer Ontario Canada
Mark Johnson
Internet, California United States of America

Mark Johnson markjohnson713@yahoo.com PayPal scammer Internet, California

I was selling an engagement ring on Kijiji...this person wanted to purchase my ring.They asked if PayPal would be okay as route of payment.
They text me..agreed on a price got my PayPal address.and then said the money had left their PayPal account and I should check for notification and follow instructions...My PayPal contained an email that sent me to a link that looked very similar to PayPal...but not authentic.
The email instructed e to ship my item...pay for that shipping...receive a confirmation scan form and at that time..then....moneys would no longer be okay"pending"....when I text back to confirm my suspision of fraud...they told me they told me"that's what US PayPal looks like...
Once I tipped my hat to being more savy than that...they stopped texting ...I told them their English was bad in there email and they should work on it..and be ashamed .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Johnson/Internet-California-/Mark-Johnson-markjohnson713yahoocom-PayPal-scammer-Internet-California-1002258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Johnson