Complaint Review: Mark Lance Moody

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By:steinbach Manitoba
Mark Lance Moody
www.greatbuymexico.com Merida, Other Mexico

Mark Lance Moody, Mark Parsons, Great Buy Mexico, New Life Foundation sold land that was not available for him to sell. refused to return deposit. invalid contract Merida Yucatan

*Consumer Comment: dont know this dude

Unfortunately, I as well have been ripped off from Mark Lance Moody for 5,500US www.greatbuymexico.com. we have signed a contract for the purchase of a house and lot in the New Life Plan, that comes with all sorts of extras, fully furnished house, all medical and dental insurance, a 1500 sqft house, employment and others. As it turned out when I arrived, the lot, agreed and signed upon, was unavailable and I needed to search for a new house. I stated that I would then like to buy an empty lot and build a house from scratch. Found a lot in the price range I was looking for and figured it was all good. That didn't work out either and moved on to looking for an already built house closer to Progreso in the town of Chelem. The other houses offered where older houses and no where from my expectations. As I was getting to the closing things started getting fishier, and I wanted to back out, as the deposit receipt stated that at ANY time this deposit, which only held my spot in the New Life Plan, not the house, was fully refundable for any reason. I asked Mark for my deposit back and it caused an embarrassing scene in a coffee shop in Merida. He suddenly walk out on me living stranded with his lawyer in a town miles away from my rental house.
Now the wheel has shifted and I am the bad guy trying to manipulate him and now he plays as he's been victimized.
He uses alias name as Mark Parson and signed the contract with that name, when I questioned him about the matter he stated that he was his boss. PLEASE do all the research you can on this guy. At the end of the day it is still your decision but I STRONGLY recommend that you don't.

Suckered
steinbach, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Lance-Moody/Merida-Other-97320/Mark-Lance-Moody-Mark-Parsons-Great-Buy-Mexico-New-Life-Foundation-sold-land-that-was-n-458328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Lance Moody

dont know this dude

AUTHOR: badmood - (Mexico)

I have the greatest deals ever in real estate in Mexico. see for yourself at www.marklancemoody.me My competition is very silly and make posts all over the internet about me and try to connect me to everything bad hat happens. I don't know a mark Parsons this is all none sense and very common on the internet now see www.marklancemoody.info to clean up your internet reputation.

If this is real why is no one ever leaves a name or contact info