First of all, I just read this report from one of Mr McClure's investors. I know of them, and my assessment of them is they are good hard working , honest people.
I am posting this rip-off report
1. Because, I too, was "taken" by Mr McClure and his "TV show" Investments
2. The investors he is now slandering are accurate in their assessment of Mr McClure.
Here is a link to that report http://www.ripoffreport.com/business-consulting/mark-mcclure/mark-mcclure-ruthless-entrepre-140c3.htm
I am posting this post anonymously due to Mr McClures intimidating nature. He tends to "blowup" when confronted by his investors once he is exposed for what he really is.
I invested in a TV show with Mark. His sales pitch was firm, believable, and he seems to have proper documentation and finesse with the presentation. The same thing happened to me that others have accuse Mr McClure of. [continued below]....
..... I have not sought Mr McClure for reimbursement, nor will I. My rationalization for this post is in defense of the other investors that Mr McClure is attempting to slander and twist their stories so he can intimidate them from collecting on the empty promises that, I too, fell victim to.
Mark McClure has con man acumen. He appears to be "all put together" until it comes down to the delivery of contracts and promises. McClure in a nutshell:
* Asks for an investment for return on said investment through "buying" or "investing" into his business / companies / seminars / TV shows etc.
* Provides documents and contracts spelling out invest returns and ownership
* Has the investor come to the studio to "shoot" segment
* Keeps communication with investors for a short time, even asks for more money to "take it to the next level"
* Then dis-appears, loses contact. The show does not air like he promises, the seminars get canceled, the invitations to Asia are a farce, and so on until McClure moves to new victims in the business and sports community.
Some tend to fall victim easily to the falsified self created celebrity persona that Mr McClure creates for himself. Do not fall for it. After,even myself, fell victim to his scam, I have since met, contacted, and have had discussions with other investors and business community members who have fallen prey to Mr McClure. Most of them, will never do business with McClure again, and rightfully so.
To you Mark, if you try to intimidate me, as you have with others, then I will seek my investment back, and make a mess of your life legally and financially. Hopefully one day you will be arrested and in jail. Karma will catch you.