Complaint Review: Mark Mcclure

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: B — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Mark Mcclure

Mark Mcclure Ruthless Entrepreneur, and LLC, insane marketing, Mark Mcclure Live, and anything endorsed by Mark Con Artist and Scammer Internet

*Author of original report: Your talk is big and CHEAP Mark...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brandon Sharp Is a LYING HUGE SCAM ARTIST

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: MARK AND BRANDON GOOD GUYS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ALL THE SHOWS AIRED

*Author of original report: Another mis-leading lie to Investors...

*Author of original report: See the emails Mark writes to his investors, but no one see's a dime but him!

*Author of original report: Your show...

*Author of original report: Here is a string of emails between Mark and I proving his BS form late 2010 early 2011, stil no funds returned....he is a liar.

*Author of original report: And another class act email of Mark, 2 years after he saidd he would make right his taking our money...

*Author of original report: This is how mark responds to rippin folks off as you can see in his other reports posted...

This guy is smooth, very smooth. BEWARE!! He sold myself and multiple partners of mine to invest in TV commercials for advertising with promises of going through certain networks and to a contracted range of viewers. He then sold us on buying more air time last min to produce even better results. When the shoots were done and money spent, it never aired anywhere except youtube. We have never received proof of any airtime period.

After confronting Mark, he blamed the producer and asked us to invest in ownership of The Ruthless Entrepreneur LLC.  He encouraged us to bring in other investors and made many DOCUMENTED promises. We never saw a dime come back. His emails talk big talk about how it will all be profitable and great, but nothing ever happens. He ended up just saying the company never made money and blamed bs excuses. I have an enormous amount of email strings from Mark himself, explaining how he was going to pay us bacck because the contracts we signed were never met. [continued below]....
..... He just trys to lie and buy time to get us to go away. We are in to this scammer over 20k between personal funds and investors. His contracts said we could see k-1's and P and L's at any time,when I contacted his assistant to produce these documents, it turned into a shit show because they had nothing to give and stated "we never made money". Very immature is his assistant and he has her trained to defend vs provide solutions.

I asked him once when he was going to start paying back as he stated he would pay us back, and it is documented by email, he just tried to sell me in his next big scam. He is a Ponzzi and it will bite him soon.

The bs Mark has shoved onto potential investors is too much to explain here. I would be willing to speak with anyone personally to explain, and show PROOF, of his antics and lies.

Do not do business with Mark and loose like so many of us have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Mcclure/internet/Mark-Mcclure-Ruthless-Entrepreneur-and-LLC-insane-marketing-Mark-Mcclure-Live-and-anyt-873701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Mcclure

Your talk is big and CHEAP Mark...

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

Prove what you say about me Mark Mcclure, you are just blowing in the wind. You have no proof I ripped off anyone, you are mad that I speak about the truth. I have proof for you. all legit right here.
And, I have never sued anyone, just you...soon.
I have contracts you did not honor.
I will let anyone into my computer to see the emailed are not cropped. Show me proof, Mark, Cause I aint seen nothing but empty promises from you, not one show aired or proof, just your fat mouth spewing BS!
Emails you sent like we were going to make money, I will post them all right here and the public can decide for themselves.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brandon Sharp Is a LYING HUGE SCAM ARTIST

AUTHOR: 75206 - (USA)

ALL THE SHOWS AIRED ON BIZ TELEVISION AS PROMISED. PERIOD.

My mistake......... and I TAKE full responsibility, Was partnering with Brandon sharp who couldn't afford to do this from the start.

IF BRANDON SHARPS MOUTH IS MOVING??? HE IS LYING

ALL THE EMAILS Brandon Sharp has posted about me have been doctored by him, WHOLE PARAGRAPHS ADDED and SUBTRACTED!!!!

DO NOT......I REPEAT DO NOT.....get in bed financially with this man. He has LIED TO US about his capabilities....LIED TO HIS INVESTORS (he told us one thing than told them another to get money, and then SCREWED THEM) and has never been able to stay with one company more than one month because he burns bridges,

BRANDON SHARP IS BAD NEWS and EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING....ALL THE EMAILS AND POSTS BY "ME" SUPPOSEABLY WERE NEVER WRITTEN BY ME!!!!!! He cut and pasted and added almost EVERYTHING.....ENTIRE PARAGRAPHS.
Which goes to show that if you lie with dogs you end up with fleas. Brandon Sharp is a DOG.

EVERY EMAIL YOU SEE that purportedly came from me  DID NOT!!!!!! He cut, pasted and added and subtracted EVERYTHING. NOTHING BRANDON SHARP SAYS IS TRUTHFUL. Do not believe him even if he says the sky is blue,
SOMEWHERE IN THERE HE IS LYING!!!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

MARK AND BRANDON GOOD GUYS

AUTHOR: PeaceOut - (United States of America)

First off, I have met BOTH Mark and Brandon and I liked BOTH of them. I was the camera operator for the Ruthless Entrepreneur Show and know that the full day with editing cost $35,000 for all the shows.

I was also an editor for the shows and they DID AIR on Biz Television as Mr. McClure promised them and I will say that Brandon and his brother looked great and did a great job.  They did so well in fact that the show aired a total of 40 times!! Now I am not sure of the response they got but 40 airings into a 5+ million household reach was pretty decent. I also have NO CLUE the deal Mark and Mr. Sharp struck, but I know that we delivered the show and it aired 40 times and I think it looked great. That was about $100,000 worth of marketing in REAL COSTS for the Sharps and Mark

As for Mark being a scam and con man? He promised me that if we gave him a deal on the shoot he would send business my way. Well, after I left the studio and opened my own Mark immediately gave me more than $250,000 in business from his infomercials for Fox Business Network ( I think they looked GREAT!) and got us Mercedes, Serta Mattress and  Chuck E Cheese which accounted for another $300,000 in business. McClure is a player on a major scale and knows EVERYONE and has made me a fortune. So NO, Mark is NO scammer or conman.

As for Brandon Sharp? I dont think he is either.  He seemed like a good guy, like his brother, and their show was kick ass. Good information and well presented. So all in all Mark and Brandon put out a very, very good product as did we.

In any event, I will continue to work with Mark (he is a man of his word and brings me a TON of business) and I have nothing but good to say about Brandon.

Peace

Nick

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ALL THE SHOWS AIRED

AUTHOR: 75206 - (USA)

ALL THE SHOWS AIRED ON BIZ TELEVISION AS PROMISED. PERIOD.

My mistake...... and I TAKE full responsibility, Was partnering with Brandon sharp who couldn't afford to do this from the start.

BRANDON SHARP is a lying, CON MAN, swindling SCUMBAG who has a track  record of suing and has been forced out of more companies that he can count. He is a LYING, CONMAN who LIED TO ME and my team and forced us to LOSE MONEY based on their word that they would have a site up that would coincide with the TV LAUNCH WE PROCURED on Biz Television

IF BRANDON SHARPS MOUTH IS MOVING??? HE IS LYING

Another mis-leading lie to Investors...

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

Mark McClure mark@markmcclurelive.com 11/19/09to Ralph, Carrie, roberttaberra, Rudy, Steve, me, brian, Cameron, ralphsimpson

WOW! The 6 show shoot on Tuesday went awesome.

Since we shot it in a Green Backdrop setting, the virtual set we are using will make it look bigger and better than Oprah's! I hate to say it, but we are getting bigger and better than I thought we would be at this point,

1. Airing on DISH Network's Oxygen end of December, every Wednesday late, late night.
2. Opening up Asia first of the year (this is massive), with Bangkok than Malaysia and Singapore to follow.
3. Re-edit
ing the reality show in January with a team in Buenos Aires, Argentina that will put in the footage I shot in July where I "close the sale". Once that is done, the show is resubmitted to 11 networks that had major interest (but wanted that closing scene) and we will make the best deal possible.
4. Have our own clothing line, with a whole new website set to market it in soft development.
5. Showing in 6 countries by July 1st.
6. Revenue streams for the show by end of January and thus a great, great chance we begin $$$ disbursements.

In any event, the 6 we shot this past week in Dallas were GREAT and will be the launch pad onto network TV.

888-388-3476

See the emails Mark writes to his investors, but no one see's a dime but him!

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

I marked Mcclure's his empty promises in bold...

Mis-lead his investors for years......

10/21/09

to ralphsimpson, Cameron, brian,
Brandon, Steve, Rudy, roberttaberra, Carrie

Spoke today at a conference on the
Asian Economy presented by Asian Affairs Magazine, and shared the stage with
David Lloyd (billionaire developer and health club owner from UK, who is
selling 24 homes in Phuket, Thailand that are 20,000 square feet each and START
at $6MM, saw the location personally...mind boggling!!!!!), Hollywood actor and
former WBC Lightweight Champion Gery Stretch, a former Vietnam General from
West Point, among others with a crowd made up of German Royalty, Thai Royalty, CEO's of major European Banks and congolomerates and some
of Asia's biggest corporations. After the event, I was swarmed for photo's and
autographs and told that I gave by far the best speech. Paula has it all
on video. I am not telling you this to brag, I am telling you this because
EVERYONE wants to see the Ruthless Entrepreneur Show!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all started today at 1PM and it
is now close to 10PM. Just getting back to the hotel. Now I have 4
magazine and 2 TV interviews tomorrow and Friday, and numerous
"players" that want to assist with the Ruthless launch in Asia and
Europe.
There was a lot of excitement after I spoke, so we will see how long
that lasts, but the emails and phone numbers and real and the communication is
now open to conquer overseas!!!

Exhausted, heading to bed.

Mark

10/22/09

to ralphsimpson, Cameron, brian,
Brandon, Steve, Rudy, roberttaberra, Carrie

Quite a night last night. Had dinner
and drinks last night with some major politicians and celebratory
connections. Paula and I ate with Gary Stretch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOx_XTRbfTQ) he is
Cleitus in the movie Alexander and in this scene Colin Ferrell kills him. Great
guy. Is a partner of Director Oliver Stone on a few projects as well as a
production company and also has three movies in the can, one he stars in
called The
Heavy was picked up by Miramax at Cannes
Film Festival and will get a bigger release than Snatch with Brad Pitt in
the next few months in the U.K.. GREAT GUY. He is taking Paula and I to the Directors mansion
here in Thailand (David Winters, 16 Oscar Nominations, won 5
Oscars for various areas. Produced and Directed "West Side
Story",  six Elvis Films, Streisand "A Star is
Born", shows for The Monkees, on and on ) to watch the movie
BEFORE it hits the theatres.Gary one of the guest speakers the other day at the
event wiht me, and was so impressed tha said he will help in any way he
can to get the show as much exposure as possible. He is based in LA as that is
where his and Oliver Stone's production company is, and when we went for cigars
at the end of the evening last night, he was talking to anyone that would
listen at how this is a show (The Ruthless Entrepreneur Show) that NEEDS
be on the air. He also said that David Winters was impressed, and that David
can get ANYONE in the TV industry on the phone in two seconds and when I am
ready to take meetings, let him know.
Well, I will see how much more rapport I
can build at the private viewing tomorrow. But what a contact!

Anyway, lot more came out of last
night, but too much to write. The connections I have made for the show here in
Asia will blow you away. For not only Asia but Europe as well. I got emails and
phone numbers from people that have more gatekeepers than Obama! To say I am
pumped for the show is an understatement. Gary is coming to Dallas to appear on
the show when we shoot 8 more in January. His words "count me in, I would
LOVE to be on it." He is a rags to riches story. Mother left him,
raised in an orphanage in U.K., went on to become WBC Lightweight Champion of
the world and a rising Hollywood star who is now partners with Oliver Stone.
Going to be good a great guy to know. Going with him tomorrow to see the sneak
of his movie. Talk later.

10/23/09

to rudyrare, ralphsimpson, Cameron,
brian, Brandon, Steve, roberttaberra, Carrie

Your LLC shares are going to be
worth significant $$$$ by June, that is for DAMN SURE!

From: Mark McClure [mailto:mark@markmcclurelive.com]

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:39 AM

To: ralphsimpson@aol.com;
Cameron Sharp; brian@brianmoses.com;
Brandon Sharp; Steve Kaiser; Rudy G; roberttaberra; Carrie Bevill

Subject: Emails

I hope you all get this email. A lot
of you have not been getting my past emails.

Anyway, I meet with Asean Affairs
Magazine today to finalize a joint venture to bring the Ruthless Show to Asia
and Europe!!! Swarup Roy and his partner Mom Luang (she is Princess of
Thailand, a billionaire, is a part owner of the Warwick Hotel Chain and one of
the most powerful women in Asia) want to assist in making this a HUGE show.
After my 2PM I meeting I will revert and discuss. Lots to discuss when I return
to the States. And by June....your LLC stock is going to be worth a
"pretty penny" I assure you.

Regards

Your show...

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

You mentioned in your email i posted here, that your show goes back on the air, is this a new show, or the one you said never worked that I own interest in, and you stated you dissolved without telling your investors?

You sure act like you have alot of money, but these emails you wrote say otherwise. You either fail at all you do, or lie. I say lie.

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

(***These are the email strings between Mark, myself, and his snappy assistant. As you can see, he had made alot of promises and ran in a lot of circles. To date, what was contracted was not met and no monies returned. People get hurt, and Mark walks away to teach his garbage.
I bought ownership in Ruthless Entrepreneur LLC, which Mark dissolved with out even telling his investors, that is wrong! Beware of this guy.)

Hey Mark,
I sure hope all is going well for you. We are having a challenge that deserves a discussion. Here me out.....
I have my investors breathing pretty heavily down my back for their investment dollars back, since we are over due on their payments and have absolutely nothing to show that their monies will be coming in from
what our contracts stated with you. I do understand the risk involved with these decisions we made as partners in the LLC and putting together these shows, however, in regards to our contracts, a majority of what
was contracted was not fulfilled. (ie: super conferences, airtime on specific networks, amount of viewers, etc. I can make a list if you need)

We are not in a position to do a show and attempt to re-coop the funds in a timely matter to pay these folks back. They are considering filing legal action, which will put us all in a bind.Here's what i propose... let's meet in the middle...Cam and I are in a position to pay half of their investment back (off the top of my head we are in this
close to 24k with no returns as of yet). Would you consider paying back 12k and we will cover the rest, and are willing to give back our interest in the LLC as well, and we can call it a wash???

What say ye ole wise wizard???? Please let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Mark McClure <mark@markmcclurelive.com> wrote:

Hey Guys

My new cell number is 214-476-7441. Needed to finally get a Dallas number.

214-476-7441  Direct
972-767-0550 Fax
www.insidesportstvshow.comMark McClure 10/20/10to me

Brandon

Let me mull all that over. I have successfully developed two new sports comedy shows (www.InsideSportsTVShow.com and Beer 30) with major sponsors and have a feature documentary film about to go into pre-production that includes major A-List boxers, MMA fighters and a production team with some of Oliver Stone's key people. While putting all that together I got greenlit to reshoot The Ruthless Entrepreneur Reality Show again (which our LLC owns) and I committed resources to that, resources that benefit you and everyone else. The money that will be made from that far exceeds what you are asking and quite frankly I would love buy you all out and own more of the equity in that show. But with everything I have committed above in
addition to the Ruthless reshoot (which we all benefit), throwing another $12-15K to investors would be tough. I have some large checks coming in over the next month or so and will juggle somethings to see if I can take you all out. If not, we have the reshoot taking place and presented for a "pick-up" end of December. Let me see what I can do to take you all out in the meantime.

Brandon  10/20/10to Mark I really appreciate that Mark, don't even like to ask, but at the same time, going into a court scenario with these investors will be a complete waste of time and money for all of us. Let me know as soon as you may have a better handle on things, so that i can get the investors to chill out, and something
to look forward too:)

Brandon10/20/10to  Brandon  11/11/10to Mark Hey Mark. hope all is well. Where ya at on this? I am getting to the end of my wire with these investors? Look forward to hearing from you.Mark McClure 11/11/10to me Hey Brandon

Thought you got my last email two weeks ago, we are reshooting the show and I have an major agent in LA (Peter Young) that has agreed to assist in the pick-up!!!

Brandon 11/11/10to Mark I did, I am not sure I understand then. What do you mean assist in the pick up?Mark McClure 11/11/10to me Peter Young is a pretty big player in Hollywood who represents my partner on another project, Gary Stretch (imdb him if you like), and Peter is in with all the major networks and studios. My last show that I did for $15,000 made $125,000 (www.InsideSportsTVShow.com) and I am doing a second episode as we speak that will have as a guest Charles Barkley.

This show will make close to $100,000. In addition I am producing another show called Beer 30 with ESPN Radio personality RJ Choppy and that is financed and ready go! I am on a roll so to speak and bringing in oome pretty big sponsors and players. Peter is going to assist with BOTH of these shows in getting picked up and as it stands now BOTH are guaranteed to air in February on VERSUS into 64 million households.

For the Ruthless Entrepreneur Reality Show I am reshooting ANOTHER episode in 4-5 weeks when complete Peter is going to take it to several of the networks he has an "in" with. This is alot different then when I wa doing it in the beginning as he works directly with all the major executives because he sends them talent. This second production that I am financing and that you all own will be picked up and aired......though I cannot promise for how much $$$$ it will be a START and will get investors some of their money back and cashflowing. My shows above have done quite well and this will do just as well based on my track record and the relationships I have
built.Mark McClure 11/23/10to me Brandon: While we will begin shooting the Ruthless Show in December I will also do the following for your investors. To make them happy I will allow them the opportunity to purchase ONE unit in our upcoming fight documentary "The Safest Place on Earth" (see attached) and ONE ONLY. (this was bullcrap Mark) We are shooting the documentary starting December 10th and Oliver Stone has agreed to be our first interview! Following Oliver in the coming months will be Mickey Rourke, Sean Penn, Mark Walhberg, Sly Stallone, Mike Tyson, Marvin Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard and various MMA stars.

Roger Waters of Pink Floyd will be doing our soundtrack and I don't need to tell you the $$$ we will make there. All of the above will come on board pending us working around their schedule.  ALL legal work and funds disbursement is being done through Oliver Stones lawyers and his CPA so everything is transparent. Based on the above and the people involved, we project this film to do $100 million worldwide, then we have DVD sales, soundrack and 40 hours of footage we will turn into a library and sell to HBO for a mini-series.

We have begun pre-production and will begin production with the Oliver Stone interview December 10th in LA. I am a 25% partner in the project and I have the ability to allow you and your partners to buy ONE unit of ownership in the film and capitalize on the immense return this project is going to return.

Please see the attached is it STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and for yours and your investors eyes only. Again, I am doing this as a favor to you and your partners and one unit is the best I can do. However, this one unit in ownership has the potential to generate more income for you all over ther next 20 years then anything you have ever touched.  PLEASE KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL!!! Should you decide to do this, I will have our attorneys look over a copy of the LLC. They handle Oliver Stone as well.SynopDre.pdf

Brandon  12/28/10to Mark Hey Mark, i hope you had a good christmas and all is well. I sent this over to my investors and they had no interest. They seem to have a bad taste due to the monies we owe them. Hav you considered buying us out on this as proposed? They are barking at us hard, and I dont have a plan to pay them back at this point in my current situation.

What are your thoughts?Brandon  2/7/11to Mark, bcc:  Hey Mark, Hope all is well there for you. Wanted
to see how the LLC was doing? We briefly touched on you buying our interest in the LLC for a discount from our investment to satisfy investors since they have seen no returns. Is that an option? My investor is to a point to potentially file a lawsuit. I want to avoid this, but don't have the funds to make him clean. If he sues me, then I
will be forced to come to you. Bottom line, none of the agreements in our contracts with you has really ever been met.I really want to avoid this for all of us and attempted to keep him at bay, but he is getting pissed.

Do you have any options to assist? Let me know. Thanks. Mark McClure 2/9/11to me Just getting this, in Chicago all week speaking at events and actually consulting for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, FYI, myself and partner have invested $125,000 in my new 30 minute infomercial, Ruthless Marketing Secrets which will be selling a
2 hour CD program and book on air using the same media buying format and networks as Dean Traviosi and Kevin Trudeau. We shoot March 15th and air first week of April. My Ruthless Marketing Secrets program has been so successful or MLMers and salespeople worldwide I was told I had to go to TV with it so I did. I will take a portion of my income from this and pay off your people, I am told that my commercial is going to do quite well. And it airs shortly, so we can take of your people this way.

Hope all is well
www.Beer30Show.com
www.InsideSportsTVShow.com
214-417-1218

DIRECTBrandon  2/9/11to Brandon  2/15/11to Mark Hey Mark, I will run this buy them to see if we can buy some time. If they are not willing to cooperate, do you have any other options?Mark McClure 2/15/11to me

*****(Marks own words about how he will pay back)

When this airs I am being told by my media  guys we should do a few million, so I don't think your guys should worry. We  will also give them a 10% return on top of that. If they want to go the court route, thats fine that will take a year or so and by then they would have been paid back.
Let me knowBrandon  2/15/11to Mark I understand. I don't want court route either, as they will start with Cam and I. Do you have a projected time in April I could share with them? Thanks for the quick response.Mark McClure 2/15/11to me

We shoot March 15th, editing will take 7 days and once that is done we will launch FIRST week of April. We are all set to go!Brandon 2/15/11to Mark ok, I will get back. Thanks!Brandon 3/3/11to Mark Hey Mark,Ok, we are good to go through March. I will touch base at months end and see where you are at on this. I appreciate it. Have a great day!Mark McClure 3/4/11to me

Yep, we shoot March 22nd and will be on the air by April 21st and generating sales thereafter. Talk to you laterBrandon4/10/11to Mark, bcc: What's happening Mark? Hope you're well. Wanted to follow up from our discussions and see how the show went and close we are getting to getting these investors off my ass?
Thanks MarkMark McClure 4/10/11to me

Commercial has been shot! It is being edited as we speak, and ready to air end of the month. The website for the infomercial was just completed as well (www.InsaneMarketing.net)

The investors will be able to see the show on CNBC and Fox Business, I will get the dates and time from my publicist. Brandon  4/10/11to Mark, bcc: Dude...that's cool stuff! Do you need my address to send my free copy? :) Will still you be able to assist in getting these investors paid back this month?Mark McClure 4/10/11to me

****(Marks words, never happened!)

We don't air until end of April and once it does I can throw them a small portion of the sales on each airing.

Brandon 4/29/11to Mark,Hey Mark,
Just wanted to follow up on our email strings here. We are at the months end and I am getting phone calls about some return on investment for my investors. As you mentioned, you said you could either start paying some
back, or you can buy back the interest for half of initial investment since I have already started paying them out of my pocket. I am willing to eat half if you eat the other approx 12k. Like I said before, we have contracts that have not been fulfilled as written, and these 2 investors are trying to suck me dry, and I am already dry.

Will you just pay off the half and we can put this to bed and you can keep the interest in the company we invested in and forget about the TV shows we produced that went absolutely no were as written they would??
I am about to have a lawsuit filed against me for their money, which you said we would have had back like a year ago.

Understand my position and assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am in a shitty position because of the promises made by you. Nikky Smith 4/29/11to me (****From his immature assistant now) Hi Brandon
  Mr. McClure is in NY and then Chicago on a radio tour (Sirius and Clear Channel) promoting his new Insane Marketing Show. It just finished editing and below are the clips of the 30 minute show that will air in 3 weeks as he told you.

First Half of show  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUO0rDla5Ps
Second Half of show

****(never happened)

Once this airs Mr. McClure stated that he would give a % of revenue to them until both parties are satisfied.
We were NOT under the impression that this was a loan, but an equity investment and thus if the prior show didn;t perform they cannot sue. There were no personal guarantees and it was not a loan instrument. HOWEVER, above is the infomercial that is going to air and they will receive a portion thereof until we feel they have been reimbursed properly, as Mark wants to make everyone happy.

Mark can be reached at 1-888-233-1623 EXT 1. Due to the release of his book and the show about to air he has been swamped with media requests and seminar appearances and I am dealing with his calls and emails.

Thanks

YouTube - Videos from this emailBrandon  4/29/11to Nikky Thanks Nikky,
I appreciate the response. If the terms contracts that were written had been met as agreed in writing, then yes, they wouldn't be able to sue. But none of the written terms have been met. I understand Mark's position. He is the only one creating income from our investments. We have not seen a dime or any evidence of the terms being met. All we get are promises of return and pushed back and back. It has been over a year and to date, nothing as contracted has been delivered as contracted on more than one contract mind you.

I respect Mark and have enjoyed our relationship, however, if I get sued because of this, then it will roll back to him as well. I do not want to jeopardize Mark's or my integrity. He is clearly making money from the email string, I think it be fair he either complete the terms as agreed, or offer the request to avoid complications for us both. I am eating half of these investments he made promises for and not kept, so I am more than willing to cooperate. It is extremely frustrating to be told one thing and have nothing be backed up. We both have careers that do not deserve to be jeopardized.Brandon  4/29/11to Nikky Smith 4/29/11to me

Absolutely, and that is way Mark haas told you guys that ONCE it launches you will be paid from the income streams. No questions asked. But it has to air first and that is what we are getting done; the call center set-up, the media buy, dubbing of the tapes, etc. We want it to launch MORE then you do:)

Almost there!

NikkyBrandon  4/29/11to Nikky Can you give me any clarity on the time and or dates we can expect to see something monetary?  You mentioned previously it airs in 3 weeks, Mark said it airs in end of April, and that's what I expressed to the investors, which brings us to this conversation.

I appreciate your quick responses Nikky, I am sincere with my emails. Just frustrated about the situation.Nikky Smith 4/29/11to me

This is a VERY big production, and a LOT of moving parts. Editing of the show which just finished, the media buy for US and Canada which takes 1-2 weeks, dubbing of the tapes to conform to various networks and channels, closed captioning, marketing, etc. There are many, many people involved and we can only move as fast as they do. We are now at the final stage, and when we get a schedule of dates, times and channels I will make sure to send it to you. But this is a BIG production with many variables.Brandon  4/29/11to Nikky Thank you Nikky.
Have a great weekend and we will keep in touch.Brandon  4/29/11to Nikky, Hi Nikky, While we are waiting for things, will you get me the K-1's for the partnership.

I need one for 2009 and 2010. I haven't received one for both years as of today's date.And section B states I can get a Monthly P & L and Balance Sheet for the series by request. I would like to request that as soon as possible.
I seem to have not received any of these and would be good to review in the meantime.Thanks again. Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

******(Here is where they blame someone else, nothing produced for us)

There was no revenue from the show for either of those years. Just the expense to John Lage and CRM Studios to produce the shows, and since there was no revenue nothing was filed. I will look for the invoices from CRM production and John Lage (Chelsea Multi-Media) so you can have them for your records.Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

So all you will be able to "review" will be two invoices. The shows were shopped to networks but nothing came from them.Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

Hey Brandon

Actually you brought up a great point!! Once we provide you with this information it will show that your investors were equity participants and thus this was NOT guaranteed in any way, shape or form and your email below verifies this. If your investors want to sue, your email and the documents we provide will show we performed in "good faith" and thus the venture did not pan out and thus dissolved. Since that is the route you want to take,
Mark said he will gladly take that route and not worry about taking funds from his new venture and helping you guys out. We will keep it ENTIRELY separate.

Nikky

Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:19
PMBrandon  4/30/11to Nikky Good Morning Nikky,

Getting those documents as stated above will be great. No reason to get attitudes please. There is MORE than one contract involved here. You seem to not be aware of them all and what was stated in those contracts. Why don't you go read all of the contracts and give me evidence that everything agreed upon was fulfilled to the extent that we all should just walk away from our investments with Mark and say " Oh well, it didn't work".

When we purchased equity, (A separate contract than the 1st ones) the relationship with John was already terminated, so I do not see why that info from Lage will be relevant. Actually.... It may help with the other
contracts involved, so since you mentioned it, I would love to get that info too.

The K-1's and monthly P & L's are all I want to review right now for the Ruthless Entrepreneur LLC..
I am just preparing myself cause my investors are threatening me, not Mark. I am reviewing these items to cover my ass, as I am sure you and Mark would do as welll should you ever find yourself in my situation. Like stated prior, we both have careers and integrity to keep here, I am trying to keep mine with my investors. You think I like this??? I have sat quiet for years now waiting for promises to be met to make up for early promises broken.

Believe me, I am trying to get my investors to stay patient, but all I have to give them for the last 2 years are excuses. As you can see in the email string, The time lines given to me, I give to them. Mark has made many unfulfilled promises, I understand that things do not always go as planned as I am an investor as well. There are plenty of statements on record that induce myself as well as my investors to believe this was going to be a successful venture and investments returned with interest and we all be happy and work together. They are
tired of being pushed back. In these emails, Mark has already agreed to participate in the return of investments. Are you taking that back Nikky?

I do not want a pushing match here Nikky, I want some integrity from all of us. I am covering my ass.
I have only asked for half of the investments here as I have paid off over 12k to date to my investors out of pocket. If you all have such solid ground to stand on in this matter, then we can stop the email strings and take our chances if you like. It will be cheaper to resolve this matter in private than with attorney's. Mark knows our commitments were not met as agreed in writing and has agreed to pay some or all back + interest as stated in these strings. Was there a change of mind now cause I am covering my ass from being litigated because Mark hasn't come through on the time lines as he said he would????

Mark sure promotes himself to be pretty darn well off financially and successful with his en devours. This bothers my investors. I have been tapped out financially and I keep integrity with my promises as I pay what little I get to them. Do not get pissy with me please, this is just business.

So, are you all changing your minds then?.. cause I asked for the financial documents as stated in the contracts that I could see them?
Thank you Nikky.Brandon4/30/11to  Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

Look, you cannot have your cake and eat it to.

1.  The records we have are INVOICES from John Lage and CRM Productions. That is it. We can take these simple numbers and plug them into a K-1 and make everyone happy but that will take time will gladly do it.

2.  Not only are you asking for this, you are ALSO asking for your money back which was an EQUITY investment. In good faith and as a favor to you, Mark has agreed to remiburse some of the $$$$ from the launch, and if you look at his $100,000+ infomercial all the experts and media people are calling it a home run.

You guys now want these invoices, AND  to be paid back AND a time line on when this will occur. Which is it? If we are going to go through the trouble and get all of this, which in ANY courtroom will prove it is an equity investment and therefore a capital risk NOT a guaranteed instrument we will do that, gladly. But we are not going to do that AND pay back the investors like it is some sort of loan.

Mark makes very, very good money from his other investments not only here in the U.S. but overseas as well and that is COMPLETELY separate from the Ruthless infomercial investment, so not sure why your investors are upset. They never loaned him any money Again, this was an EQUITY investment and as a good faith
gesture, Mark has agreed to reimburse $$$ to you all from his infomercial launch which will span the U.S., Canada and Europe. If your investors do not want to wait and want to push the issue and get the above paperwork, fine. I will get it, and we can all go our separate ways.

Nikky

Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:56
AMNikky Smith 4/30/11to me

Reason I am snappy is that we are about to launch on 20 channels, Mark is on a radio tour, booking his speaking engagements for London and Australia, answering media inquiries and having to get you guys information IN ADDITION to give you timelines on when you are going to be paid. A little busy to say the least.Brandon 4/30/11to Nikky, I understand you are busy, I am too. I don't want to play this game either. All I want to do is get these folks paid back and off my butt. 12k will do that. Tell me when I can have that, and we can drop it and go separate ways. Is this request unreasonable for a company doing so well?

I have multiple contracts outside of EQUITY positions that clearly state we would have participation in trade shows, our commercials to air on specific networks to a documented amount of people, and so on. None of
it was done...none. If the equity contract doesn't get past a court, the other ones will, along with two years of email promises. Hell, attorney's will eat all the 12k before we even get anywhere.

I don't want to know when we will get small pieces of things and keep being told soon, soon, soon. I could careless about the K-1's and P & L's. I was advised to collect this info as stated in the contracts. If we can negotiate a date, and have it be a truth, and not keep getting pushed back, then great!

Had I been told it was going to run through May, I would have relayed that info. I am just going off what I was told by Mark.Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

Very reasonable and I appreciate your understanding and I will get you dates.

Thanks Brandon!!

NikkyBrandon 4/30/11to Nikky I appreciate it Nikky. Have a good weekend.Nikky Smith 4/30/11to me

You too!Brandon 5/5/11to Nikky Hi Nikky,

Hey I wanted to run something by you to present to Mark. Dam these investors I have barking at me are assholes sometimes. Would Mark be open to the idea of giving back 8k? and within one week? I have agreed with them to accept that if I can get Mark to work with it, and I would cover the remainder of their investments in installments
(approx 4k. I have covered 12k to date thus far). I would be willing to sign any documents as well to avoid any further complications. As well as give back the 10% of interest we control of the company. This would be a quick and easy option to stop this mess and move on.

Let me know the thoughts.Nikky Smith 5/5/11to me

Hey Brandon

Yeah, I hear you but looks like they are going to have to wait until we launch this month and from the proceeds we will give them something in June.Brandon  5/23/11to Nikky Good morning Nikky, Would you please update me on progress as June is coming quickly.
Thank you..Nikky Smith 5/23/11to me

We ran a few test airings on Fox in New England this weekend and went good, but we did it without a toll free number, wanting to test to see if we could do it with a web address only. The experts told us we need a call center, so this week we are contracting with the call center and ediiting the tapes for the networks to include the phone numbers. Will launch again first week in June. Thats all I can tell you for now.Brandon 6/6/11to Nikky Good morning Nikky,Can you give me an update?Nikky Smith 6/6/11to me

Mark's show launches on Fox Business NATIONALLY Monday, June 16th at 10:30PM Pacific into 60 million households, and every Monday thereafter! His infomercial/TV show was accepted by Fox Media and placed
on Fox Business. That is the latest.

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/6/11to me

Here is the link

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon6/7/11to Nikky Thanks for the update Nikky.
Can we expect some returns this month?

You too!

<div style="padding: 0p...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/7/11to me

If we make $$$, you will as well:)

Nikky Snith

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon 6/15/11to Nikky How we looking Nikky?Nikky Smith 6/15/11to me

Not sure, all the information is with the media
people, accountants, etc.. I have no clue. Pretty big operation with a lot of
moving parts. Can't even get Mark on the phone he is so buried.

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon 6/21/11to Nikky How we looking today?Nikky Smith 6/21/11to me

Our call center SUCKS! Mark and his team are in the process of firing them. Sales are break even , but could be better if the call center wasn;t dropping the ball

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon /21/11to Nikky How far does this put us back at this point?...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon  6/22/11to Nikky ...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon 6/23/11to Nikky Still awaiting a reply please....

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/23/11to me

I have sent this to you THREE times below Well, the response has been magnificent! He has been asked to do an event with Robert Kioysaki in July and sales and customer response has been well received. But the media buy is very expensive, so we need an economies of scale until we start seeing significant profit.

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon 6/23/11to Nikky My system email had some issues yesterday so most my emails bounced. I'm not sure we can keep going on this. I will see what I can do.Someonemay need to get the K-1s and Monthly P and L's for us as stated in the contract....

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/23/11to me

We will get you the P&L together for the Ruthless venture. No problem. May take a week or two, then we can call it a day.

Mark's show is airing consistently on Fox Business Network and his :60 second will be running 500 times nationally in July driving sales to the website. But if a P&L wiill make them happy instead then thats what we will do. No problem.

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon 6/23/11to Nikky,  Quoted from you Nikky....
"ONCE it launches you will be paid from the income streams. No questions
asked. But it has to air first and that is what we are getting done"

While we are waiting for things, will you get me the K-1's for the partnership. Section 6, Part C says "Producer will have year end accounting by a reputable CPA firm and will provide K-1s to Members."

I need one for 2009 and 2010. I haven't received one for both years as of today's date. And section B states I can get a Monthly P & L and Balance Sheet for the series by request. I would like to request that as soon as possible. I am not getting into it again with you Nikky. I have plenty of email strings here with yours and Mark's statements. You do what you need as will I.

Please get those docs as stated per my contract with Mark. You said one to two weeks and that is time stamped by email. Mark can get us a payment by the end of next week, or I will expect to see all the financial data and proceed as my investors see fit at this point.

Thank you....

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/23/11to me

THERE ARE NO K1'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We operated in 2009.....THATS IT!!!!!!!!  I will get you a P&L. We created a couple of shows aired them a couple of times and that is it.

What do you want?????  Magic????  We operated in 2009 for about 6 months. Sorry, no big huge spreadsheet for you or major numbers. The risk didn;t pay off. Sorry!!!

You will get a P&L. There is nothing for the k-1.

[Message clipped]  View entire messageNikky Smith 6/23/11to me

THIS WAS NOT A LOAN!!!! Show us where it is a loan and we can go from there. They invested, we produced and that was that. It was NOT a loan.

...

[Message clipped]  View entire messageBrandon  6/23/11to Nikky I wnt what was stated in contract.
Sorry you are upset. This is the issue, you both know the contract was a joke which is why I will have my attorney handle this or you can settle. Read the email strings. I am tired of being dicked around.

You said you get the docs, so get them as stated per our contract. You're all god dam liars.

AUTHOR: B - (United States of America)

And dude I don;t give a fuck! My show goes back on TV June 20th (I will send you an email with the time slot) and I am now touring Asia as we speak!!!! Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia ( LOL.....traveled to two locales on a private jet so far!). Think I give a rats ass about your lying SCAM bull shit? PLEASE!!! I will reciprocate in force and I know your investors, I have their names (remember???) and will post about them to. TWO can play this game you lying f***.

This was the email I got after I posted this here from Mark Mcclure:

1) http://www.ripoffreport.com/business-consultants/brandon-sharp/brandon-sharp-sharp-master-min-b2017.htm

OUCH. Two can play that game. I am going to BURY you on the internet if you spread ONE more lie

(I have all evidence in contracts and emails he is a lier and scammer)

2) U have already posted shit on Rip Off Report that CANNOT come down, therefore I am going to put up 10 posts on you for every one you post on me. Everything you stated was a lie. Fair enuff, lets play ball.