Complaint Review: Mark Mercer/River District Apartments

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Patti' — Rockford Illinois United States of America
Mark Mercer/River District Apartments
975 N. Main St Internet United States of America

Mark Mercer/River District Apartments Did not pay for services rendered , Internet

Last Spring I did several cleaning services for Mark's apartments. I got paid for the 1st few that I cleaned; however, I did not receive payment for last few jobs I performed. I approached him and his office staff about this and they insisted that the check was "in the mail". It never arrived. I called Mark about this matter,only to be shouted at and ripped upon. He became very indignant and profane with me, then hung up on me.  I sent a letter via certified mail, and they "never received it".
  I still remain unpaid to this day. was going to take him to small claims court, but decided it would not be worth missing work, and, people like him will eventually "get what is coming to him"...sad part is: my 16-year-old son helped out on some of those jobs, and because I did not get paid, neither did he.
This man needs to be stopped. He will continue to hurt others while making his own gain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-MercerRiver-District-Apartments/internet/Mark-MercerRiver-District-Apartments-Did-not-pay-for-services-rendered-Internet-1014511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Mercer/River District Apartments