Complaint Review: Mark Moskal / Allstate Insurance

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: David — Crystal Lake Illinois United States of America
Mark Moskal / Allstate Insurance
10 Grant St Crystal Lake, Illinois United States of America

Mark Moskal / Allstate Insurance Fraudulent, Scam, Swindle, Dishonest, Liar, Fabulist, Careless, Ignores Needs of Policy Holders, High Prices for Aweful Coverage Crystal Lake, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Insurance Agent Understanding

*Consumer Comment: Couldn't Disagree More

With Mark Moskal for over a year due to complacency. I have a sparkling clean driving record and paid over $100 monthly for 20/40 "full coverage" insurance with lower "safe driver" rates promises which never happened.

After a half mile per hr bump in traffic, an incident which left no mark, ZERO damage on my plastic scoin bumper, I called Mark to inform him that the other vehicle had previous damage and to inform adjusters to avoid a scam. He assured me all would be taken care of.

After awarding the other driver more than $800 dollars for "damage" that could've been ereased with a trip to the car wash, I had to come up with the deductible AND my rates were raised to almost $200 monthly. I called Mark for an explanation and was giving a host of excuses and ultimately a challenge to find a carrier that would give me a better rate. Completely unnecessary treatment.

Took up the challenge and after being informed that Mark Moskals negligence, money hunger, and evident lack of interest in his policy holders care is what I am really the victim of, i signed up for 250/500 full coverage at half the price of my raised premium. I pay almost $20 a month less than I did when I first signed with Mark Moskal for 12x better coverage!

My new agent gave me a laundry list of things Mark could have and should have done to properly care for me, proving beyond reasonable doubt that Mark Moscals only concern was for his own financial gain. Sign with this fraudulent schemer at your own risk!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Moskal-Allstate-Insurance/Crystal-Lake-Illinois-60014/Mark-Moskal-Allstate-Insurance-Fraudulent-Scam-Swindle-Dishonest-Liar-Fabulist-Ca-839422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Moskal / Allstate Insurance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Insurance Agent Understanding

AUTHOR: Shawn - (United States of America)

As an insurance agent, there may have been things Mark could have done for you which would have made the situation better, but keep in mind that an agent does not have control over your claim.  The agent also does not set your rates.  From the information you have provided, I am not sure what Mark could have done to make your situation better, other than supplying you with better coverage.  Allstate most likely removed discounts and surcharged your policy due to your claim.  Each insurance company will rate a policy differently, so it sounds like you found a better policy for yourself.  I do think you are going very hard on your former agent for things probably not in his control.

Couldn't Disagree More

AUTHOR: Realist - (United States of America)

I am writing in regards to a comment made about my insurance agent.  I happened upon the post while looking for his office address and felt that the writer was angry, abusive and inappropriately describing a good agent.

I was involved in an accident, my first, and I was at fault.  I was nervous and did not know what to expect.  He and his staff helped me get through the ordeal easily and without any additional stress.  He was professional, honest and supportive.

The writer of the previous comment seems to not want to accept accountability for his accident.  No matter how fast or slow you are moving, if you hit a car from behind, you are at fault.  Also, if his vehicle suffered no damage, why would he be responsible for his deductible? If he believes his new agent was honest about what could have been done he is a bit green since a rear hit is your fault.  Stop being angry, accept accountability and move on.  You had an accident that was not fatal, no injuries and you are here to whine about causing it.

reaching