Complaint Review: Mark Munoz

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Squrt43 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Mark Munoz

Mark Munoz markmmunoz@yahoo.com Verbally abusive, derogatory, foul language, very unprofessional. Internet

I work for a small municipal department in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Funds in my locality are limited so much so that I've had to purchase the town's website and email provider from my own wallet! So I decided it was time to get our town on the map and I placed an ad on Craigslist in the gigs/no pay section for a web designer. I received over 50 replies in about three days. Three of the replies were from Mark Munoz with a copy of his resume and his LinkedIn profile (same exact profile as the previous claim on here about Munoz). He lists multiple websites as his references many the same as the prior ripoff report. After the first day of my ad running, my ad got flagged for removal for no reason. So I'd put the same, identical ad up. Time after time it was getting flagged for removal. Then I started getting anonymous emails and emails from third party free emails saying "we don't work for free" and "F___ off". Then today I received an email from Mark Munoz from elogicintl.com. This is the same guy who sent me his resume and profile just a couple of days prior (same email address). Mark wrote in his email to me that he's going to keep flagging my ads because "Nobody works for f__ing free moron".

So as you can see, Mark Munoz is very unprofessional. I even asked him about the fact that he has a previous ripoff-report and he blamed the accuser for everything. Yeh, right! Seems like Mr. Munoz is not only a fraud, but he engages in harassment, stalking, and uses cyber tactics to eliminate solicitors of competition. That's a ripoff!

If you want to employ a web designer, think twice about Mark Munoz!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Munoz/internet/Mark-Munoz-markmmunozyahoocom-Verbally-abusive-derogatory-foul-language-very-unprofes-1008834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Munoz