Complaint Review: Mark Murphy with International Group

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: ExRatmo — La Palma California
Mark Murphy with International Group
P.O. Box 8125 virginia beach, Virginia USA

Mark Murphy with International Group Fake collection agency, magazine company, harassment, threats, danger virginia beach Virginia

A man by the name of Mark Murphy called and acted like he knew me. When I asked him what it was regarding he said "I'm not here to play games" and that he's here to collect money owed for a magazine company called "Magazine Company". When I said I did not order magazines he became hostile and threaten me with federal charges and such. I was briefly able to get his phone number and P.O.Box ( if its real). He then went off on my again.

Once I had the phone number I told him his threats were illegal and to stop calling. He started yelling at me. I yelled back then ended the call.

This is a scam. If you look up the number online, other people have had the same issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Murphy-with-International-Group/virginia-beach-Virginia/Mark-Murphy-with-International-Group-Fake-collection-agency-magazine-company-harassment-1083982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Murphy with International Group