ED Magedson – Founder
Mark Pease @ First Commerce Credit UnionTallahassee, Florida USA
First Commerce Credit Union Mortgage manager Mortgage manager Mark Pease Tallahassee Florida
I am a realtor here in Tallahassee Florida with very strong relationships with local title agencies. The mortgage manager at First Commerce Credit Union has not once took the blame upon himself when closings go very wrong. The Real estate agents with experience and common sense along with title agents knows it not always the processors, closers or even the loan officer fault but take ownership for your team.
For example, when a team has a bad game or season they move around some or bench some players or remove them from the roster. When the team have another bad season and the owner or in this case senior leadership need to look at replacing the coach or manager.
Here is a list of True facts from realtors and title agents:
1. His name is Mark Pease and he doesn't like to return calls but will send a lengthly email
2. If he get around to calling he dominates the conversation with the same speech as before (yes, it happen before)
3. The closer or person who sends the HUD asks questions like its her first month on the job
4. The loan officer (female) has a hung up on a client and the Good Faith Estmate changes let's not go there. But this make me wonder who is the leader.
5. The title agents says the underwriting is not done here locally
6. One agent said the mortgage manager Mark Pease never called her client back and "that person" works at the credit union. So "that person" went to a local bank as instructed by an employee at the credit union.
7. Another agent said another client that works at the credit union was so upset that the mortgage manager doesn't return calls and when they did speak it was in a tone that "she" should have known how the mortgage process works. Yes, she was a first time home buyer
....... So if players tell other interested players not to play for this coach maybe the coach need to be replaced.
8. Ask Jerry Osteryoung who is the Chairman of the Board about his experience with Mark Pease boardofdirectors@FirstCommerceCU.org
9. Ask employee Park Broome about his experience with Mark Pease
10. Ask Ric Holified (realtor) he said just complain or threaten not to send business and you will get what you want or someone fired. I revealed his name because he did and continually does unethical business arrangements and i am very surprised that someone at FCCU approved his loan. In which he braggs about and can't believe it himself.
11. Lastly, Mark Pease Mortgager Manager/Coach/Leader is it true that you approved a realtor loan based on the possibly that they will send you future business and a commission income from prior years but not recent 2 years?
First Commerce Credit Union need to change coaches if you want to survive in the purchase business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Pease-First-Commerce-Credit-Union/Tallahassee-Florida-32317/First-Commerce-Credit-Union-Mortgage-manager-Mortgage-manager-Mark-Pease-Tallahassee-Flor-1087175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.