Complaint Review: Mark Reeder And Logantown Entertainment

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Grenada Mississippi
Mark Reeder And Logantown Entertainment
Logantown Entertainment Inc. Brookhaven, Pennsylvania United States of America

Mark Reeder, Logantown Entertainment, And Tammie Garr Ripoff, con artist, and SCAM!!! Brookhaven Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Dave from Florida....satisfied customer my a**!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TAMMIE GARR IS NO LONGER ASSOCIATED WITH LOGANTOWN ENTERTAINMENT or MARK REEDER!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Mark Reeder Gave Deelisious her start with doing shows he is a good agent

On May 23, 2007, I contacted Mark and Logantown Ent. to book a show with London "Deelishis" Charles. I was informed that her going rate was $3,500. I was told I had to wire half in 24 hours. I wired the money after I signed the contract and faxed it back. Deelishis' signed part of the contracted was the 1st sign of things getting shady. Then a few days later I was told that she couldn't make it. So I went through a the proper channels to get my refund and Mark and his assistant Tammie Garr (Miss Liberia) kept shooting me some bulshit about thier accountant had been sick and he had to fire her. After booking some shows through different agencies I talk to other agents and they all say "You guys will get enough for f***ing with those Walt Reeder boys" so they are known nation wide for scamming people

Please do your homework when dealing with these talent agencies.

Will.i.am Grenada, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Reeder-And-Logantown-Entertainment/Brookhaven-Pennsylvania/Mark-Reeder-Logantown-Entertainment-And-Tammie-Garr-Ripoff-con-artist-and-SCAM-Broo-283344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Reeder And Logantown Entertainment

Dave from Florida....satisfied customer my a**!!

AUTHOR: Will.i.am - (U.S.A.)

Dave from Florida that posted the comment as a satified customer is Mark Reeder moonlighting as a satisfied customer. Lame a** motherf**ker!!!!!!!!!!! To futher my claim that Logantown is a joke and scam I've been emailing Krissy Johnson of Eye Candy Modeling about the situation and this is what she had to say.

Hello William,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this trouble getting your deposit back. Although my company no longer represents Deelishis or
has any dealings with Logan Town Entertainment, I will do my best to resolve this outstanding issue that appears to have involved my
company.

I don't have any record of this contract that you forwarded to me, I don't have any information about this June 30th booking, nor do I have a deposit from you (or any other company) on May 30th. I assume you are talking about 2007?

Do you have a copy of the signed contract you could email or fax to me?

Krissy Johnson
Talent Manager
Phenomenon Productions
p: 305-788-3391
f: 786-228-0513
krissyj@gmail.com

She doesn't know anything about it cause Mark didn't send her the info but told me he did. I wonder why she don't f**k with Logantown anymore. And poor Tammie, I hate she got wrapped up in this shit because she is a good person doing what her crooked a** boss told her to do.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Tammie - (U.S.A.)

In my defense to the report filed with my name listed, I would like to say that I, Tammie Garr, am not assosiated with Logantown Enteratainment or Mark Reeder. In doing my own investigations after recieveing many calls about refunds, which I was told not to handle, I found out that I was being given some information regarding these funds by Mr. Reeder that were not true. He refused to address the issue with me or anyone who worked for him. Because of this, I left the company. This is all I can really say on the matter right now due to legal resons.

My advice to Mr. Reeder is: Because of you, My Life, Name, and Reputation has been put in danger and my character has been defamed and you will have to answer for that!! I wish you lots of luck but know that you can't do this to people forever and get away wIth it. It all catches up sometime. I apologize for allowing myself to be Kept in rhe dark for so long.

Mark Reeder Gave Deelisious her start with doing shows he is a good agent

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

It's hard for me to think this statement from will.i.am is True! first off he doesn't even use his real name and the name he is using will.i.am is the name of a memeber in the group the Black Eye Peas so how true is this person?? Mark Reeder gave Deelishsis her start with doing shows after the Flavor Of LOVE was over he put her on,they were even on Vh1 together so it's hard to think that Mark Reeder would try to do something like that when they are on TV together side by side. I have booked Deelishis with mark about 3 times and it was good and in this business things happen that doesn't mean the business was not done right by the agent and without any proof how do you know that there accountant was not sick? just like there is no proof of your statement or your real name! and everyone gets sick from time to time. I can see why your show did not go right you dont even know who you are will.i am please!

Kim (Fl)