Complaint Review: Mark S. Gottlieb CPA PC

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Northport New York
Mark S. Gottlieb CPA PC
98 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 490N, Great Neck, New York U.S.A.

Mark S. Gottlieb CPA PC No Refund On Unused Retainer Great Neck New York

Hired Mr. Gottlieb through my divorce attorney. He requested a $7500 retainer. I met with the man once for three hours. No other work was performed. I decided not to pursue my divorce. My divorce attorney immediately refunded my credit. Mr. Gottlieb has not. I have been trying since February. Letters, faxes, phone calls and emails. Not once has the man even directly called me. His secretary keeps telling me he says he is going to mail the check but he never does. I even had my divorce attorney try and he tells him the same thing. The check is going out this week but it NEVER does. I want my refund and I am not waiting anymore. This has been going on for five months. This man is a creep.

Angela c
Northport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-S-Gottlieb-CPA-PC/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/Mark-S-Gottlieb-CPA-PC-No-Refund-On-Unused-Retainer-Great-Neck-New-York-354128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark S. Gottlieb CPA PC