Complaint Review: Mark Shariar

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Mark Shariar
www.voobonventures.com Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Mark Shariar Voobon Ventures, VooCap, Voobiz Mark Shariar Voobon Ventures Atlanta, Georgia

Mark Shariar has done it again according to the reviews I have read online. I recently got hired to work for Mark Shariar and he told me I was going to get paid a salary of 40K. He also told me I would receive benefits etc after 90 days. Well I didn't even make it 90 days. I did make it to about 35 days before he left the company and has yet to return. I have yet to even recieve ONE check. He lied and said that he was going to NY to go get money to pay our employees. He has yet to return, and still owes all of his employees at least 2 checks.Its been almost 2 months since he left. I don't see how much of a cruel individual you can possibly be in order to treat live breathing individuals this way. He now claims that he is in London because he had took ill. He said he would be back by the 7th. He is now saying he is trying to come back as soon as he can but everyone at the company knows he is not. [continued below]....
..... It's really sad that the company had so much potential, yet he finds ways to mess everything up. I'm sure that is what has happened in the past. He also was the owner of the studio company that we worked for Explore. He took actors money for class and never returned with their money as well. Please convict this criminal of these ruthless acts of criminal behavior before he does this again.

Mark Shariar is a liar an unjust man, and a bad idea for a creation from GOD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Shariar/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Mark-Shariar-Voobon-Ventures-VooCap-Voobiz-Mark-Shariar-Voobon-Ventures-Atlanta-Georgia-990589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Shariar