casual

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Mark Taylor-Arboretum
15251 S. 50th Street Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-229 1734
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Mark Taylor-Arboretum No customer service--they are lairs Phoenix Arizona

I moved into the arboretum on the 24th of November 2008. I was informed that my apartment would be a luxury apartment with up graded lights and carpet though out the apartment, it was not the fans had no lights on them and the carpet and tub area was in a poor condition. When asked to have the matters corrected I was informed because the paper work on their staff part was not done correctly they did not finish it but if I really wanted it they would complete it. It is now a week away for a month and the lights were not added. My apartment parking space was giving away two weeks before I moved in and they gave me a spot on the other side of the complex. This complex truly suck I did not think that people can get away with such service. I also have a handicap sticker and was informed that they would not do anything to assist me. The handicap parking is giving to a person who is not handicap but because they gave her a handicap apartment she gets the parking this should be against the law. Thinking that it was a good company I signed a 14 month lease do not make the same mistake I did they suck I did not think a big company as they were will have such poor customer service.

Jessica
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Taylor-Arboretum/nationwide/Mark-Taylor-Arboretum-No-customer-service-they-are-lairs-Phoenix-Arizona-403695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Taylor-Arboretum