Complaint Review: Mark Taylor apartments

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Cassi — Scottsdale Arizona
Mark Taylor apartments
7701 e Osborn rd Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Mark Taylor apartments aka Sandra Never have I felt so helpless and feel like I'm being robbed. Scottsdale Arizona

I wanted everyone to know that when they are searching for a apartment to live to NEVER rent from a mark Taylor

apartment. There is so many lies they give and they don't tell you all of what you need to know. I finally moved out on my

own my very first apartment and it was a different company. I had minor complaints and everything was great. Than mark

Taylor took over for one month that I was there and when I left the old complex that had different choices in how they would

charge me to leave were not there to support me anymore and mark Taylor without telling me gave me a surprise phone call

telling me I owe 480 bucks in damages and cleaning. My heart dropped to the floor they never told me of this and the

company before them told me I didn't owe anything when I leave but now it wasn't that company. I feel robbed, I feel

helpless and I feel like crying every five minutes cause I can't get this sinking feeling out of my stomach. Here I am finally out

in my own and this miltibillion dollars company calls and tell me I need to pay a surprise fee. They take advantage of people

and I know many other great places that wouldn't do the things this mark Taylor did to me. I would like to fight them. I had

no idea that when the new complex took over they would take over my life. I do not have that money. I'm broke enough with

full time school and part time cashier. I just want to warn people out there looking to rent. Please don't be fooled by them.

I'm sure they are great when you live there but they will do anything to nickel and dime you. I'm sure that's why they have

so much money now. I never would have even been with this company if I didn't have them take over the other company I

signed up with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Taylor-apartments/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Mark-Taylor-apartments-aka-Sandra-Never-have-I-felt-so-helpless-and-feel-like-Im-being-1126451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Taylor apartments