Complaint Review: Mark Terry Moving and Storage

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: BOB — Lake Forest California United States of America
Mark Terry Moving and Storage
25958 Commercentre Drive Lake Forest, California 9 Nationwide United States of America

Mark Terry Moving and Storage Terry Moving Rude Verbally abusive rip off thevies liers Lake Forest, Nationwide

Mark Terry is a lying, cheating, stealing bastard. My family hired his company to move our 5 bedroom house and charged us the day of the quote only to later have his driver add more "fees". Not to mention this occurred after we called him to tell him a few of our items had been damaged and to report things missing. Hmmm....is this his way of having US pay for our damaged missing items?!?! When I called him back to ask about all of these "new" fees he felt the need to be verbally abusive and told me if I didnt pay then he would have his workers stop unloading and would hold our remaining belongings. Who does this to people?!?! And as for our damaged/missing items, he said we would get 60 cents per pound per article!!!!! What am I suppose to do with that?? wipe my a**?? Do not use Mark Terry's moving company unless you want to take one up the butt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Terry-Moving-and-Storage/nationwide/Mark-Terry-Moving-and-Storage-Terry-Moving-Rude-Verbally-abusive-rip-off-thevies-liers-Lak-1002617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Terry Moving and Storage