Complaint Review: Mark W. Meyer, Builder

• Updated: Sun, October 09, 2011

• Reported By: Pena Residence — Wharton Texas United States of America
Mark W. Meyer, Builder
3623 Beasley Street Needville, Texas United States of America

Mark W. Meyer, Builder This so call builder is a breach of contract breaker Needville, Texas

*Author of original report: Edit from first post

Hi we are in the process of remodling our bathroom and this guy Mark Myers showed references and insurance to quailfy for the job and price was right. so when he started the job he wanted half the money down which was $7000.00 for materials he claims and to pay his contract workers, one minute he is all business next he his a chip on his shoulder telling the home owner what they should do and not to do like if he did not know who is signing his check, this guy has issues and does not show up as he saids,makes me loose work so i can be there when he is suppose to be there. Beware of this ripoff con he makes it seem like he knows what he is doing but in reality he is a fake and a i say again a ripoff and hires attorneys to bluff you when he is the rippoff with the loot. Beware do not mess this scum bag ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-W-Meyer-Builder/Needville-Texas-77461/Mark-W-Meyer-Builder-This-so-call-builder-is-a-breach-of-contract-breaker-Needville-Te-725664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark W. Meyer, Builder

Edit from first post

AUTHOR: Pena Residence - (USA)

I am editing this report because of a misunderstanding. when Mr Meyers started telling me what to do, He was telling me what should be done, or what needed to be done. now I understand what he was doing. after posting the ripoff report, I learned that he was trying to keep me informed of the project process so I would know what was happening with the remodeling of the bathroom. now, I understand that he does not do the physical work, but that he over sees the construction of the subcontractors. when the subcontractors where not going to be at the job, then there was no need for him to be there. there where times he expected them to be there but they would then notify him that they where tied up on another job and could not make it, so he would not come to my house that day. I have a better understanding of the contractor and that I do not that Mark Meyer Builder acted improperly. he refunded my monies that where due back to me after filing this ripoff report.