Complaint Review: Mark Williams/CashAdvance.Usa

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Wagram North Carolina United States of America
Mark Williams/CashAdvance.Usa
10173 South east southeast, California United States of America

Mark Williams/CashAdvance.Usa Calling me on my job harassing me that I owe them money. And go to western union and put the money on the paper. southeast, California

To Whom can help me:

This man constantly calls me on my school system job, talking about I owe Cash ADvance.Usa some money.  Then tells me to go buy a money pack then put the money on the card,then call him
back with the code number and don't  l anyone esle'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-WilliamsCashAdvanceUsa/southeast-California-40038/Mark-WilliamsCashAdvanceUsa-Calling-me-on-my-job-harassing-me-that-I-owe-them-money-An-1001224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Williams/CashAdvance.Usa