Complaint Review: Mark taylor

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — chandler Arizona United States of America
Mark taylor

Mark taylor San Cervantes apartments Has collection agency calling me after I paid everything I owed to theM! Internet

I lived at san cervantes for 10 years & the manager kicked me out because she did not like me. She told me she was going to ruin my credit because she said she knew that I g
Had good credit. I got a lawyer. Went to court. Signed legal agreement with their lawyer & my lawyer that said once all was paid which was 200.00 they could not come after me for anything. I have had their corporate office harassing me & now a collection agency. I have a legal document that says that I owe them nothing once we both signed legal agreement! These a**holes will not leAve me alone! Please contact me if you can help me! Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-taylor/internet/Mark-taylor-San-Cervantes-apartments-Has-collection-agency-calling-me-after-I-paid-everyt-935801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark taylor