- Report: #1040424
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Market Force Information, Certified Field Associates
Market Force Information, Certified Field Associates26 Tech Valley Drive East Greenbush, New York United States of America
Market Force Information, Certified Field Associates Rude, disrespectful and unresponsive to phone calls & emails. East Greenbush, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- They called me to see if I would take a merchandising project at 5 Food Lions near me for Sony DVD's. I said yes to 3 which are close to me. Was told to wait for papers to be sent to me before downloading paperwork.
- They left message late afternoon that I had either not completed the project on time or entered my report incorrectly & it must be completed and sent in by 4/3/13 (within the 12 hours after completion)
- I checked late that night and they had scheduled me to do the project that day.
- I sent message that I could not complete because paperwork wasn't received.
- Received paperwork via Fed Ex around 3:45 pm (sent on 4/1/13 2nd day delivery)
- Went to get paperwork & it said I did not complete on time.
- Sent 2 messages but did not get any answer.
- Called 800 number, got hung up on twice because too many people waiting.
-Third time got through & was 'chastised' for not doing assignment. She said Yes, I had to wait for paperwork, Yes I was scheduled to do it yesterday and was late. She did not stop talking AT me any time for me to tell her they scheduled it, paperwork was sent by them to arrive after due date etc. and to clear up date confusion. Per contract, if I'm late I may not get paid.
-Rep very rude, very disrespectful. I was trying to tell her that I would not do Sony DVD project at Food Lion if I wouldn't get paid. She kept talking and the only way to get her to stop talking and listen was to tell her to just cancel the project. Had to repeat it several times, then more times until I had to forcefully, louder than I like, tell her to CANCEL THE PROJECT (sorry, for emphasis only)
- Sent message again asking about paperwork and telling them the situation.
- Went back on to check on message status.
- My status was canceled. (for incomplete project from what I can surmise)
- Unable to erase personal information or see or send messages.
- Sent email to their status email address
Finally found this & it seems maybe they respond to this form.
Very, very difficult to work with the rep. She would not listen and wanted me to do this even though she would not answer me when I asked if I would still get paid but kept insisting that it was I that was responsible for the scheduling date and not completing the job.
Hope I still get paid for other projects through other arm of company but won't hold my breath!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Force-Information-Certified-Field-Associates/East-Greenbush-New-York-12061/Market-Force-Information-Certified-Field-Associates-Rude-disrespectful-and-unresponsive-1040424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.