Complaint Review: Market Force

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Lewiston Idaho USA
Market Force
Post Office Box 270355 Louisville, Colorado United States of America

Market Force False claims to pay for secret shopping and theater checks only to falsely accuse me of stuff that never happened and holding a 7 year grudge Louisville, Colorado

Well well well here we go again yet with the same moronic company. It turns out that there are two sides to MF. One is the secret shopper side and the other is the theater merchandiser thing. See their website for all the details. Well I was falsely accused of wanting to watch free movies? Say what the explicit? Nope I was there doing my assignments and checking the trailers etc. on the paper work. I even had my letters of authorization. Well here it is 7 plus years later and oh they'll let me mystery shop but not do the other and when I called them on it all I got was an insubordinate and obstinacy punk on the phone. I'd start calling their clients and get them a true and bad reputation a proven one at that just follow the paper trail until they're out of business. But I am yet another victim of their crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Force/Louisville-Colorado-80027/Market-Force-False-claims-to-pay-for-secret-shopping-and-theater-checks-only-to-falsely-a-889882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Force