Complaint Review: Market Force

Market Force

Market Force McDonalds non payment Internet

*Consumer Comment: Read Your Paperwork

*Consumer Comment: RE: Market Force

I have been doing the mystery shopping for several different companies for the last couple of years.  I enjoy doing them and the little extra money is nice too.  I have had no problems in all this time with any company until now.
I was contacted about one of the McDonald lunch shops, I don't normally do lunch as I am not off work until after the hours, but it was with a bonus so got releived from work early and went to do the shop.  This was a drive thru and dine in.  I did the drive thru then the walk in.
Went home and input the information that does take almost an hour to do.  With in 2 days I was informed that because I had ordered chicken on one receipt and fish on the other I would not receive my pay or reinversement for the two meals that I didn't even want.  I was told that I had ordered the same meal on both orders so it was invalid. ?
Not sure what the deal is with this but I do know that I will give it one more shot and if it happens again I will never work for them again and will spread the word to everyone I know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Force/internet/Market-Force-McDonalds-non-payment-Internet-983068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Force

Read Your Paperwork

AUTHOR: tightywhitey - (United States of America)

Market Force is very clear on their guidelines for McDonald's shops. They warn you that if you do not read the paperwork completely, you run the risk of the shop being excluded. There are clear lists as to what is acceptable to order in which scenarios. If you've been mystery shopping for years, you shoudl know this.

RE: Market Force

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

I have read hundreds of complaints around the web from people complaining about not getting paid for their McDonalds shops.  Some of the excuses are so absurd (example: shopper ordered soda instead of coffee) that it seems to me something fishy is going on.  I think Market Force Mystery shoppers (of which I am not one and wouldn't be) should file a class action lawsuit.