Complaint Review: Market Place Homes

Market Place Homes
Plymouth Michigan Plymouth, Michigan United States of America

Market Place Homes Rip Off Plymouth, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

My son and I put down money around $1500 dollars to be trained and schooled through Marketplace Homes and they told us that they would train us in how to make money in Real Estate and after they got our money we were left with nothing, no return phone calls, nothing and there were several people in the class that we took through them. I wonder how many others of us their were.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Place-Homes/Plymouth-Michigan-48170/Market-Place-Homes-Rip-Off-Plymouth-Michigan-962611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Place Homes

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Elyse Sarnecky - (United States of America)

Hi Clee610,

Im so sorry to read what has happened to you! However, I believe that you may have tagged the wrong company in your report. Marketplace Homes, based just outside of Detroit, deals strictly with property management and home sale services. We do not, and have never, operated any sort of real estate training or classes. We maintain and A+ rating with the BBB and have
helped thousands of families across the country move. I have searched the internet for a company called Market Place Homes, as you have indicated that spelling in your title, and have not been able to find anything about them.

Since they are using our name I would love to search further into the matter. I would greatly appreciate if you could get send me any information about the company and can be reached at elyse@marketplacehomes.com

Regards,