Complaint Review: Market Research Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Mrs. Sir — Houston Texas United States of America
Market Research Inc.
42 Broadway, 7th Fl. New York, New York United States of America

Market Research Inc. mailed me a a $2,500 check and to particpate in a paid survey New York, New York

I received an envelope with a P.O. box from New York and enclosed was a check for $2,500  and a brief description of what to do with the money and a survey on the back. This was an invitation to be a Customer Service Evaluator. I was to deposit the check on my bank and cash it and go to Western Union and a retail store and report my experience. I was to keep $300 of the money and also shop with $250 of it and keep the merchandise. This was too good to be true and I looked it up in the web and realized I am not the only one with this offer. They are trying to steal my bank information after O deposit the check in the bank. It does not tell you who to send the $1800 to when you go to Western Union and it emphasizes that you do not have to have an address to send the money. Someone else made the same discover and also stated that it had a Canadian stamp, same as mine. I hoe they catch this person. It would be nice to get a $2500 check these days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Research-Inc/New-York-New-York-10004/Market-Research-Inc-mailed-me-a-a-2500-check-and-to-particpate-in-a-paid-survey-New-Yo-850532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Research Inc.